mick40

George????
« on: June 14, 2006, 11:43:22 am »
just started using the George system on the 3 month trial last night,and need some help :-\
1. do i need to register just now?
2.why,after i have put all my jobs in are a lot of them appearing twice on the sheet??

thanks.
if i eat myself will i be twice as fat or will i disappear?

chris@c.m.s

Re: George????
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 12:11:55 pm »
Hi mick no you dont need to register yet I think the program tells you how many uses/days you have left, I found during my trail of it that if you open then close down the program to much you will get less than the 3 months trail, so minimalise the program rather than closing it more than once a day.  did you mean the jobs are showing on the work sheet from the printer twice? if so check your print to date before you press print you may be printing the schedule for 2 cleans.
Sussex by the sea

mick40

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 12:26:39 pm »
no chris i typed in all my jobs then when i went back to it about 10 of them had 2 entries on the screen???

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 12:36:19 pm »
Thats differant  :o cant help you with that one, I'm sure Paul will spot your post shortly and sort it out for you.
Sussex by the sea

Trevor Knight

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 06:09:14 pm »
Hi Mick,

If you go onto the george website there is a forum you can join to ask directly to Paul what the problem is.

I can't help on that one, sorry.

Best of luck

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

George Systems

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 11:34:23 pm »
Hi Mick

That sounds a bit odd...

You don't have an eMail address in your profile, so please contact me direct at our "support@" address and I will see if I can help.

Paul

mick40

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 12:03:18 am »
hi there.think i have found out whats wrong.human error  :-[ ;D

thanks again.