jouk45

new vikan brush head
« on: June 13, 2006, 04:18:15 pm »
hi alexg, is this the new vikan brush on your website, the one you where telling us about being very light, is it much lighter than the standard one,

Spursboy1972

Re: new vikan brush head
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 04:33:13 pm »
I woulkd like more info on this too as the current vikan head is too heavy. I would like to know ehere people get theres from and find something lighter. The other problem with these is that the red comes off the rubber surround when cleaning fascias etc. A real pain.
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

H h20

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 04:52:43 pm »
I woulkd like more info on this too as the current vikan head is too heavy. I would like to know ehere people get theres from and find something lighter. The other problem with these is that the red comes off the rubber surround when cleaning fascias etc. A real pain.
Hi Tony,my brushes are much lighter than Vikan i can email you prices if you like,Gaz  ;)

Trevor Knight

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 05:12:17 pm »
Can you email me prices as well please.

Many thanks,

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Immaculate windows

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 05:14:00 pm »
can you e-mail me the prices too please

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 05:24:52 pm »
I don't think that is the new brush Jouk, I may be wrong but I think that one has been on their website for a while and I recall being told the new brush wouldn't be available for a couple of months ! , but then as I said I may be wrong

Chris

jouk45

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 05:36:08 pm »
chris, i have not seen this brush on their website before, so i am thinking is this the new brush alex was on about,  am sure it was mentioned that this new brush was going to be a lot lighter, its time the vikan was revamped,

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 05:42:06 pm »
Hi Jouk,

you're right it is time that the Vikan was re-vamped.

The brush you have spotted is not our new lightweight brush, it has been on the website for a while, the advantage of it is that it is rectangular and no red rubber edging, but it still weighs the same.

Alex

We will be introducing the brush head on our new super lightweight pole within about 4 weeks, we will looking to 'place' 10 of these with 'guinea pigs' at a very cheap price so that we can receive feedback from users over a period of weeks, more details on the forum nearer the time.

jouk45

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 05:54:43 pm »
alexg, can i be the first guinea pig, lol

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 06:12:15 pm »
Im good for a guinea pig too Alex

;D ;D pretty please  ;D ;D

Chris

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 06:28:22 pm »
Squeeky would like one  ;D
Sussex by the sea

master cleaner

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 07:34:21 pm »
Hi Tony,my brushes are much lighter than Vikan i can email you prices if you like,Gaz  ;)

hi gaz would you send me some info on your new sill brush
thanx

gary

H h20

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 07:38:23 pm »

hi gaz would you send me some info on your new sill brush
thanx

gary
Hi Gary,it`s not ready yet im just about to start work on it so as soon as i get it up and running i`ll post it on here,Gaz  ;)

master cleaner

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 07:41:17 pm »
hi gaz just incase i miss your posting send me an e-mail when they are ready with the info.

by the way i have been using the tuff brush for at least a month now ,i use it on everything and bird muck is no longer a problem,thanx mate

gary

H h20

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 07:46:58 pm »
hi gaz just incase i miss your posting send me an e-mail when they are ready with the info.

by the way i have been using the tuff brush for at least a month now ,i use it on everything and bird muck is no longer a problem,thanx mate

gary
Im glad you are getting on well with the brush i use mine on a lot of jobs i did some flat last week coverd in bird muck and no problems at all, and as soon as i get the new brush sorted i`ll be emailing you,Gaz  ;)

Spursboy1972

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 08:32:46 pm »
Hi Gaz.

Thanks for the reply can you email me the info plea\se.

Thanks Tony
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

pjulk

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 08:37:38 pm »
Alex G Said -
we will looking to 'place' 10 of these with 'guinea pigs' at a very cheap price so that we can receive feedback from users over a period of weeks

Well i would be happy to be a guinea pig for a good deal.

Paul

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 08:59:09 pm »
Guinea Pigs Noted!

Chris Cottrell

marc al

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 09:18:29 pm »
  Alex

Having just bought a new pole off you a couple of weeks back (without brush) and making my own brush head (very light) I would like to put myself forward as a one of those pig people!!

Cheers

Marc

Spruce

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 11:00:02 pm »
Hi Tony
I agree. The Vikan brush is a real pain when it leaves it's red stripes behind - but I find it works well when angled on it's side and used to rub any stubborn marks from the windows you can't reach. I can't do that with my other Salmon brush that I have.
Spruce
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

abacus

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 11:39:16 pm »
Hi alex
could you let me have details of you new brush I looking to change from the ionics heads I have but I want to try with 1 mm x 4 jets rather than 2mm x2 jets I can jet it myself if youdo not do the 1mm jet

regards grant
A service you can count on
SAFEcontractor approved

ducky

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2006, 07:22:56 am »
cleantech have got the new viken brush £19.95.      10 inch.                www.cleantech.co.uk ;D
if it cleans we will clean it

jouk45

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2006, 08:43:18 am »
ducky, thats  the same brush gardiners have.   alexg said thats not the new one,   the next one to come out is going to be  much lighter,