Spotfree

Van and system package
« on: February 26, 2019, 06:31:38 pm »
Did anyone get a van and system package with one monthly payment?

On the grippa website they advertise this, but when I asked for a quote the just send me a price for the equipment and say they will "put me in touch" with someone else for the van. X-line exactly the same thing.

Can't be bothered with the faff, I just want someone who can supply the lot in one go with just one monthly payment.

I have a 2012 tranny which is great and a DIY system with all the whistles and bells, its paid for this year in around 6 months.

The thing is I have come through winter with some days in excess of £400, and now the phone has started ringing already. I need a bigger tank, which means a higher payload.

Oliver @ GrippaTank

Re: Van and system package
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 06:48:38 pm »
Good Evening,

Just to clarify - we do offer "one monthly payment" for the complete package. This includes the system and vehicle, and can even include ancillary equipment such as GrippaVAC Gutter Equipment or GrippaJET pressure washers in the same monthly payment.

With all vehicle packages, we supply you a system quotation, for you to review and confirm the equipment offered matches with your specification. As we can offer any of the vehicles from the major manufacturers, our vehicle provider will need to have a 5-10 minute call with you to confirm what you are looking for vehicle wise, and what extras you need on the vehicle (if any!),  and then our finance house calculate this as part of the complete package.

All we would need is (a) you to check the system quote matches with what you require, (b) 5-10 minutes of your time to confirm the vehicle and finance type your looking for, (c) we can then supply the one monthly payment package quotation. If you then decide to proceed, we simply need to take your credit application and process the order accordingly! We then deliver the vehicle to your door on the date confirmed, fully kitted, ready to go!

Hope this helps!

Feel free to call us tomorrow in open hours for us to explain any further questions you have, or email us enquiries@grippatank.co.uk
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

robert mitchell

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 07:27:54 pm »
Did anyone get a van and system package with one monthly payment?

On the grippa website they advertise this, but when I asked for a quote the just send me a price for the equipment and say they will "put me in touch" with someone else for the van. X-line exactly the same thing.

Can't be bothered with the faff, I just want someone who can supply the lot in one go with just one monthly payment.

I have a 2012 tranny which is great and a DIY system with all the whistles and bells, its paid for this year in around 6 months.

The thing is I have come through winter with some days in excess of £400, and now the phone has started ringing already. I need a bigger tank, which means a higher payload.

Ionics list the prices in their catalogue , van and system with poles etc ........ the poles are poope though but they will do bespoke quotes too .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Slash

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 08:01:46 pm »
Just buy a van and system outright .