UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

Which one is convenient?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jonathan Evans:

[/quote]Although it may be negligible, it is always a cost
[/quote]

Fair point but it would be in pence per square meter.

If you are charged for water and electric plus fuel then they would be bigger costs.

If you use a colloid cleaner like bio clean or M power then you are looking at a dilution of 120 to 1 or 8.3 mils per litre. 5 lts cost £45 concentrate. Guessing now but probably .01 of a pence per square metre.

The Alltec detergent one probably works out at .05 pence per sqmt.  So it is really negligible.

I guess a better question would be how much profit can you make per 5 lts of concentrate. That depends on what you charge. 

Sergio:

--- Quote from: Jonathan Evans on June 05, 2019, 09:04:49 am ---

--- End quote ---
Although it may be negligible, it is always a cost
[/quote]

Fair point but it would be in pence per square meter.

If you are charged for water and electric plus fuel then they would be bigger costs.

If you use a colloid cleaner like bio clean or M power then you are looking at a dilution of 120 to 1 or 8.3 mils per litre. 5 lts cost £45 concentrate. Guessing now but probably .01 of a pence per square metre.

The Alltec detergent one probably works out at .05 pence per sqmt.  So it is really negligible.

I guess a better question would be how much profit can you make per 5 lts of concentrate. That depends on what you charge.
[/quote]
MPower is harmful for oriental rugs!

Jonathan Evans:
M Power isn't harmful for rugs. I have cleaned hundreds of wool hand woven rugs using M Power.

What makes you say its harmful and how is it harmful?

Sergio:

--- Quote from: Jonathan Evans on June 06, 2019, 06:10:42 am ---M Power isn't harmful for rugs. I have cleaned hundreds of wool hand woven rugs using M Power.

What makes you say its harmful and how is it harmful?

--- End quote ---
The 10.5 ph is too high for oriental wool rugs

For Oriental wool rug  need from 5 to 8 PH

Robin Ray:
I believe that M power is woolsafe approved, it may be ph 10.5 in concentrate but don't believe it is the same when diluted in solution.
Restoremates BioClene is essentially the same product https://www.restormate.co.uk/epages/15094.sf/sec6ab5c93514/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15094/Products/RCBC5 I used it today on some blood on a wool carpet and it worked quite well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version