bluesky1

Work Available In Birmingham New
« on: February 18, 2006, 05:52:23 pm »
I currently have enquiries for weekly domestic cleans in Birmingham.I cannot cover certain areas,
if any body is interested in Solihull,Shirley and Sutton coldfield.

*Chris Browne

Re: Work Available In Birmingham
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 06:08:28 pm »
you have mail

chris

Phoenix

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 11:41:56 am »
We could help out in all areas of birmingham for domestic cleans, we are based near Cannock, let me have some more information please

Phoenix

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 02:17:50 pm »
What a waste of time you are bluesky1.  Both Chris and I have been in contact with you and you hav'ent bothered to contact either of us.  Were you just fishing around???????? >:( >:( >:( >:(

*Chris Browne

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 03:24:26 pm »
something fishy about this guy ??? we have a perfectly good referral system we are setting up on scsf, which ive asked him to join(considering he as so much work to share) but nowt ??? hes not related to mancharry? or am i being daft?

chris

handyali

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 05:11:37 pm »
hmmm ? his email if u check it appears to be something to do with selclene who are a cleaning franchise ??  :o

Phoenix

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 05:46:30 pm »
Yea, both Chris and myself are aware of that!!!!  Were we fishing, who knows, but we were both serious in helping him out.

Sorry Chris but i,ve answered for us both.  Our point is why come onto the forum to network and then not get in touch with the people who can help him out?

handyali

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 05:50:26 pm »
yeah i wasnt being funny just trying to shed some light on it . very difficult to express your self properly on here sometimes.  ;D

therapist

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 08:07:58 pm »
From my only contact with Selclene, I found them to be offering cleaning services at ridiculously low cost.

Not someone to discuss your bisiness with........

rob m