Need advice deep cleaning toilets and kitchens
« on: December 27, 2003, 02:27:32 am »
I have been asked to Deep clean the toilets and the kitchen in a local pub and I need all the advice I can get on the subject as I have never done this before..

Can anyone recommend what chemicals I use were is the best place to purchase these chemicals, and whats the best way to tackle both the Toilets and the Kitchen

Thanks

poleman

Re: Need Advice
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 03:40:51 am »
yes go to your local cleaning suppiers if they are a good one they will tell you which chemicals to use, hope this helps.

andyorset
fed member

petra

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 07:57:58 pm »
Just remember that it ain,t no easy job.

The Great One

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2003, 11:12:50 pm »
Hi

Go along to suppliers and get pro toilet descaler, limescale remover, scourers, anti bacterial agent, maybe some pineapple chunks to add that professional touch!

you will need the anti-bacterial for the kitchen and some TO4 oven cleaner (excellent kit) and maybe some stainless steel cleaner if it a pub kitchen, don't forget your mop and brushes (oh and a toothbrush for those nooks and crannies)

best of luck

Regards

Martin 8)

Fox

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 04:58:58 pm »
Hi Catrodney

Your post made me laugh!  I wonder what the attendant thought when she turned up next day to find clean loos!  Then to get an award - ha ha would have loved to be there!

Atlantic - Do you have to do the fryers too?

Re: Need advice deep cleaning toilets and kitchens
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2004, 08:48:52 am »
Hi Fox

Yes I do have to clean 3 fryers, I have had a little exerience with cleaning fryers as I used to own a Pub with a very small catering Kitchen, but I only done this on a diy basis  ;D  Please believe me when I say I would welcome any advice offerd as I want to do the best job possible for the customer.

Duncan.................

Ian Gourlay

Re: Need advice deep cleaning toilets and kitchens
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2004, 10:12:38 am »
Acording to the book How Clean is Your House the best way to clean toilets is to put two false teath cleaning tablets in the loo and leave over night.

Another way they recommend is poor a can of coke into to the loo.

They also say that Fairy Liquid is the best cleaner for just about everything.

Who needs Express Cleaning Supplies ;  ;D  ;D

Fox

Re: Need advice deep cleaning toilets and kitchens New
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2004, 01:50:06 am »
Hi Catrodney
Yes found nice seldon bathroom cleaner just about does the job - still not brill but hey - at least I can now relax with my candles and glass of champange! (I wish)  ;D

Duncan
I have slated washing up liquid in the past - but only on floor use and not used properly may I add!  Best thing for fryers - but be careful on amounts and make SURE rinse is thorough. Suggest plently of disposable towels - c fold pref but centerfeed more versitile for wipe out.  However bet you already know this as only one way to clean fryers!  - messy way!
(bet you get loads of advice now!)
regards
Fox