Moderator David@stives

Re: f.a.o alex
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 01:38:36 pm »
I could lock but everyone would start new threads, so until the novelty wears off with the new poles, all the questions can be contained here.

matt

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 01:42:13 pm »
I could lock but everyone would start new threads, so until the novelty wears off with the new poles, all the questions can be contained here.

boooooooooooo

that does somewhat spoil the game

easy

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 06:25:27 pm »
Alex..

Will I'll be getting my SL-X on Friday and the extra bits on order?

Tony   (Leigh on Sea,Essex)...... ;D

I do not think that yours went out yesterday, it may be scheduled for shipment today. If you email/ring the Office I'm sure that they will be able to let you know.

Thanks for the reply,will phone the office tomorrow....

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 06:31:38 pm »
Alex..

Will I'll be getting my SL-X on Friday and the extra bits on order?

Tony   (Leigh on Sea,Essex)...... ;D

I do not think that yours went out yesterday, it may be scheduled for shipment today. If you email/ring the Office I'm sure that they will be able to let you know.

Thanks for the reply,will phone the office tomorrow....

You have mail.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 06:54:09 pm »
Im getting a 40 footer , next week apparently , and they said that as of last week i was the only one that has ordered one!!!!! Is noone else getting a 40 footer+ ???? ???

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2009, 06:56:04 pm »
Im getting a 40 footer , next week apparently , and they said that as of last week i was the only one that has ordered one!!!!! Is noone else getting a 40 footer+ ???? ???

Plenty more been ordered since then!!

CBCS

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2009, 07:03:12 pm »
I will be doing.. few weeks. Just got the Super-Lite and wish I had ordered one sooner!

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2009, 07:07:17 pm »
I would get one- but if you already have an inferior hybrid and an sl2 it's a bit of waste.

My 22' slx arrived a few minutes ago, slightly shorter closed than my 17' xtel and much lighter (although 17' isn't heavy). The fan jets stick out a bit, i hope they don't scratch.

I think in the world of wfp this is about as good as it gets.

I've been thinking about gardiners today- Alex ,Kirsty, dad, Mr's A, and all seem quite reserved, but..... in the current climate the bbc business amongst other tv channels are desperate to get their hands on good news uk business success stories. I think you've got quite a good story Alex. Perhaps you are shy as a family, but if you did want to raise your profile one email would sort this.

Just a suggestion.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2009, 07:08:38 pm »

I couldnt decide whether to get a goose neck , ive always used plastic angle adapters , is it worth it ? My round is mostly domestic.

GWCS

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2009, 07:13:34 pm »

I couldnt decide whether to get a goose neck , ive always used plastic angle adapters , is it worth it ? My round is mostly domestic.

is there anything you cant reach using a normal angle adapter?

I went for the 17" gooseneck for recessed windows - its invaluable for those!! However its quite hard to use the pole and move across the window without it toppling at height.

Rogue Trader

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2009, 07:15:32 pm »
Up to now for recessed windows i just screw an extra plastic angle adapter on which works but is a bit shaky

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 08:28:04 pm »
BBC 1 put my wife on live the other morning talking about the credit crunch in a two/three minute repeated morning segment with simon jacks. Her and her pal were on the one show too the other week asking alan carr daft questions.

I have a friend called fitzy, and he's always on. But i think in this case we are talking either a large segment or an in depth twenty five minutes. They do seem reserved and probably not interested but this would mean huge publicity that would cost a mint if you paid for it, and usually lots of approaches.