oh quite close by really!!

im based in portglenone, not sure if you know it, about 40mins from cookstown

simon knight

Re: Pressure washing...dear me
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 12:14:04 pm »
I charge
£1.50 per mtr for concrete
£2.50 per mtr block paving + £1.00 per mtr for resanding

I don't do it any more but that's about the right pricing for a straightforward clean imo.

I used to tell them to clear the patio before I arrived but if they hadn't (and most didn't) and I had to move heavy plant tubs and garden furniture around as I worked then I'd be charging for this as well.

I used to enjoy cleaning stonework and only packed it in because I found it was too seasonal.

Roger Oakley

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 08:43:03 pm »
Don't understand why you guys don't leave pressure washing to the  professinoals

andyatkinson

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 08:45:03 pm »
how constructive

WCE

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 08:50:03 pm »
Don't understand why you guys don't leave pressure washing to the  professinoals
Which you are obviously not considering you cant even spell PROFESSIONAL  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Being seroius how much woud you charge then for that type of job?
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

martinsadie

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 08:51:52 pm »
get your own back and start cleaning windows  ;D ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 08:55:45 pm »
Which you are obviously not considering you cant even spell PROFESSIONAL  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Being seroius how much woud you charge then for that type of job?
Correct a typeing error on my part.
As far as me beining professional have a look at our website, I think that speaks for itself.

Roger Oakley

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 08:56:59 pm »
get your own back and start cleaning windows  ;D ;D

Thanks Stan,
We are experts in one area, so don't do add-ons  ;D

martinsadie

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 08:57:46 pm »
same here  ;D ;D

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2009, 12:06:23 am »
oh look at me i have a website, that clearly means my level of work is going to be far surperior to that of others.

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2009, 06:08:07 am »
A road I did on Wednesday had had 3 of my customers drive ways cleaned by the same company.  Spoke to one and they said the price started at £1200, they kept dropping it until it went to £600.  It took 3 people 3 hours to clean the drive off (block pave going around the back of the house), and they didn't do a fantastic job either, where they were blasting the base of the house they were peeling off the black paint on the damp course. 

Why do custies let themselves get ripped off like that.  By the way, they were all retired.

Simon.

Chris B

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2009, 10:16:19 am »
oh look at me i have a website, that clearly means my level of work is going to be far surperior to that of others.

I think if you look clearly you will see examples of his work and as i and many others can vouch for Rogers work its probably best if you slink off in to the corner, he actually is one of the best in the industry.... ::)

drwindows

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2009, 12:39:25 pm »
As far as me beining professional have a look at our website, I think that speaks for itself.

No offense but if it speaks for itself, it says "I'm a rubbishy home-made website"

I've seen much better window cleaning websites from people who don't think they are "the best in the industry" lol.  Some people are obviously a bit too big for their boots and worrying that lowly window cleaners will nick their work.  Thats business.

Chris B

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2009, 01:07:57 pm »

No offense but if it speaks for itself, it says "I'm a rubbishy home-made website"

I've seen much better window cleaning websites from people who don't think they are "the best in the industry" lol.  Some people are obviously a bit too big for their boots and worrying that lowly window cleaners will nick their work.  Thats business.

Think you will find thats the last thing Roger will be worrying about" window cleaners nicking his work" ;D ;D ;D ;D

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2009, 01:17:55 pm »
snobbery

Mr Formby

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2009, 06:17:53 pm »

I think his web site is ok. He has some very good before and after pictures.
As for leaving it to the  professionals, how do you know the quality of my work

Art

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2009, 06:42:00 pm »
I think your not thinking along the right lines guys. Roger charges top prices and gets plenty of work, so what does that tell you?

He also uses the best kit available and what does that tell you?

He only does pressure washing, which tells you something else  ;)

Arthur

Steve CM

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2009, 07:05:55 pm »
so what you saying art? ;D ;D