robertphil

fakers on the forum
« on: May 02, 2014, 09:09:37 pm »
 what is a genuine windie ? 

on this forum i chatted to   a guy [from  Harlow ]  said he mostly works where i work [colchester] so i offered him some work gratis as a friendly gesture . he said great but never showed up to meet me when i said i was in town and now im pretty sure he never works in this area. its a good hours drive to colchester from harlow anyway but i jus thought he must know what hes doing

.  lately iv been followin him on the forum and come to realize hes on here most days in the daytime  postin about allsorts and talkin the talk

are there many of these jokers on the forum ?

PoleKing

Re: fakers on the forum
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 09:11:33 pm »
Block him on your phone and put bamboo in his locks.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

ben M

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 09:34:02 pm »
Block him on your phone and put bamboo in his locks.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Window Lickers

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 09:43:12 pm »
are there many of these jokers on the forum ?

Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

robertphil

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 09:52:01 pm »
well thats steve coogan so i guess yes i am a faker    ye gads   

but i do actually clean windows

Richard Neal

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 10:56:47 pm »
Any names? I'm on Mersea and cover the villages around Colchester and do a lot in town, I might have had dealingswith who you mean if you want to name him.
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

Window Lickers

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 11:09:27 pm »
Some bloke called Richard Neal.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Richard Neal

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 11:39:50 pm »
Some bloke called Richard Neal.

Doh  :(
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

robertphil

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 05:26:47 am »
Any names? I'm on Mersea and cover the villages around Colchester and do a lot in town, I might have had dealingswith who you mean if you want to name him.

lee is his name . 

where do you mostly work in colchester richard .  i mostly work  East hill, highwoods and greenstead 

AuRavelling79

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2014, 07:02:13 am »
I can understand folk pretending to be a Doctor or an Airline Pilot; but a window cleaner??
It's a game of three halves!

robertphil

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 07:24:39 am »
I can understand folk pretending to be a Doctor or an Airline Pilot; but a window cleaner??
your damn right . i had this discussion with my workers yest . this guy lee contacted one of them  ,via facebook , and told her he is going to be working alongside her .   
  come to the conclusion hes a dreamer  or possibly a windie stalker/dreamer  .   we gave it some thought,how could we draw him out into the open  but decided its not worth the effort .   

C o z y

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 07:33:30 am »
Ewan pretends to be a window cleaner Malc.
No still don't understand, I must be thick

PoleKing

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2014, 07:37:01 am »

Leonardo DiCaprio is playing Spruce, Mr Miyagi is playing Tosh and Danny DeVito is playing me in:

Catch Me If You Can II

{overly dramatic & overtly bassy voice} You thought the first one was glamorous, think again'
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2014, 07:39:07 am »

Leonardo DiCaprio is playing Spruce, Mr Miyagi is playing Tosh and Danny DeVito is playing me in:

Catch Me If You Can II

{overly dramatic & overtly bassy voice} You thought the first one was glamorous, think again'

;D ;D ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Spruce

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 07:45:36 am »

Catch Me If You Can II

;D ;D ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

SeanK

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 07:49:31 am »
I am a Doctor and an Airline Pilot but found that I couldn't make enough money at both
these jobs so went into window cleaning.
I spent £50000 on a top of the range wfp system which paid for itself in under six months.
I spend a lot of time on here because as we all know the money is that good cleaning windows I
only need to work 12 hours a week.
But to be honest I wont be spending as much time on here in future as I'm upping my working hours
to 24.
I miss flying and want to buy my own plane this year.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 07:53:55 am »

I pretended to be a football manager until I got the sack.

robertphil

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2014, 07:58:19 am »
im thinking that some folk stumble onto this forum and then love faking bein a windie-the double life scenario .

i stumbled onto a truckers forum after doin a search for a satnav that warns me of speeding,well i joined the forum . i felt a right fraudster cos everybody else was a real trucker . now i didnt go so far as to boast about my truck , i only was on there to do with gettin a satnav ,but  i had to pretend i was , to get the best info .

theres a sort of thrill in pretending you are summat you are not - long as you dont take it too far

G Griffin

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2014, 08:00:33 am »
It could be a doctor or plane driver pretending to be a window cleaner.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2014, 08:05:56 am »
im thinking that some folk stumble onto this forum and then love faking bein a windie-the double life scenario .

i stumbled onto a truck forum after doin a search for a satnav that warns me of speeding,well i joined the forum . i felt a right fraudster cos everybody else was a real trucker . now i didnt go so far as to boast about my truck , i only was on there to do with gettin a satnav ,but  i had to pretend i was ,to get the best info .

theres a sort of thrill in pretending you are summat you are not - long as you dont take it too far
  ;D
I don't think I could fake those long hours on the road, though. And all that fake, greasy food  :(.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐