skillwizz

Re: VAN...DALISED !!!
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2013, 06:04:33 pm »
Rich !  I don't usually comment on here, but I was incensed and  gutted when I read your story.
There is only one real outcome from all this ...You've just got to put it behind you and move on..
I know It's easy for me to say that....but thinking about revenge and the injustice ect will just
eat you up. Put your, and your children's health first. It won't be easy but in the end it's the best way
to go.
I feel for you man, all the very best.
George
...whether you think you're right, or whether you think you're wrong....you're right! HENERY FORD..........it's all in the mind guys....

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2013, 06:27:58 pm »
There is something serious wrong with our justice system. Six weeks for all the damage, phycological & property and a threat of  arson/killing over a parking space.

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2013, 06:45:55 pm »
Let me get this straight? Your child, your 4 year old child had a heart op about this time and this filthy piece of vermin scum behaved this way?? Words fail me. I'm not allowed to say what he is but it rhymes with total runt.

windiewasher

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2013, 06:54:42 pm »
It is totally disgusting what this piece of vermin has done to you and your family,your better off well out the way of him.
glad to hear your daughters op was a success.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

SPE

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2013, 07:29:53 pm »
There is something serious wrong with our justice system. Six weeks for all the damage, phycological & property and a threat of  arson/killing over a parking space.
add to that , there is something seriously wrong with our society and the quality of its gene pool,
Absolutely disgusts me that you have had to up sticks, give up and sell your family home and move to rented accommodation to sleep well at night. To add insult to injury this guy obstructs you on your moving day and then tries to thwart any chance of you being able to sell your home by causing criminal damage to it !
All this while you have the added worry about your son and his operation.
I don't know if I could walk away from all that, I would want pay back legal or not.
But can quite see why you have, probably would just make things worse.
Certainly makes me put my daily gripes and issues in to perspective.

Simon   

roundbuilder

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2013, 07:45:32 pm »
Should go on that tv show neighbours from hell!.

home6442

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2013, 07:54:47 pm »

Totally agree,
But it costs money to keep scum like this in prison money that could be better spent keeping real threats to
society locked up like T.V. Licence dodgers and benefit cheats.

Stephen.C

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2013, 08:01:20 pm »
A shocking case mate and well done for not losing your rag with the idiot.
I would now take out a court injunction on him. your get it because his banged up but don't expect him to do 6 weeks,
he will be out on licence in about 2 to 3 weeks and this injunction will help.
Good luck.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

www.pureh2owindowcleaning.com

Frankybadboy

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2013, 08:19:33 pm »
so sorry to hear this rich

re build your life know that you are better than this t o s s e r of a low life

my heart goes out to you and your family

P @ F

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2013, 08:50:23 pm »
Cheers for the kind words chaps , it means a lot .

The fool has been given a life long injunction as part of the (punishment)

As to how i kept my cool , i have no idea , i did a 3 year stretch myself 15 years ago for being a silly boy with petrol , half way through my hell i was ready to slip up and waste a gallon of unleaded on him , my other half said "dont you dare"
Come the end she was offering to nip down to BP to fill my can for me  ;D

I managed to resist her offer and feel my time inside actually counted for somthing !

Now we can start to rebuild our lives .

Rich   
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

H20cleaning

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2013, 12:42:38 am »
Its always handy having a uncle who is feared by many! The only trouble i have ever had was at night, but even thats stopped due to cctv

shina

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2013, 01:38:19 pm »
I would have done the same and moved away. Problem is how to sell the house. If you repair the damage then what will he do? Also I think you have to mention if you have had problems with neighours and the police were involved.
I would have moved and sell the house for as much or as little as you can but start over. Sell the house without the for sale sign coze he will just rip that down