ben M

Re: Has Bosh gone?
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2012, 09:12:20 pm »
Once Stu M has confirmed what it was before rebranding he will let people on here know and it will be a lot cheaper..  ;D

I haven't tried it yet but Autosmart G101 general purpose cleaner has the exact same description as magica one go and looking around at least half the price, it has really good reviews from car valaters

have a look on the label of magica, then google autsmart G101 and look at the description

or do a search for oil, grease, soot, brake dust and ink remover then check the description of what it does, again the description is exactly the same as on the back of the 5 litre magica, and there is an autosmart franchise uk wide so easy to get, also all over ebay, amazon etc you can buy 25 litres for less than 5litres of magica :o :o
you are a star Stuart! thank you so much!  ;)

stuart mc

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2012, 09:26:04 pm »
steady on lads I haven't even tried it yet ;D but I am convinced I am right ;) the descriptions on the bottles are just to similar to be anything else

Avo

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2012, 09:27:57 pm »
I thought it was a cheek pulling off the auto smarts label and putting on his own..  5 litre £17 and selling it at £39.99

Avo

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2012, 09:31:42 pm »
I'm 99 per cent sure..

I bought a small 500ml bottle on eBay for £4.75 and been trying it out this week.. Smells a bit like viro sol

gary999

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2012, 09:32:00 pm »
steady on lads I haven't even tried it yet ;D but I am convinced I am right ;) the descriptions on the bottles are just to similar to be anything else
;Dwhat a star

ill send you a crate of hp as a reward :)

wfp master

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2012, 09:37:01 pm »
wheres dan dan the magica man.

Dan crowther

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2012, 09:46:32 pm »
One of the descriptions of this product on a site that sells it....
Autosmart G101 is professional strength multi-purpose cleaner that is unbeatable for intensive cleaning of neglected wheel arches, engine bays and undercarriage areas. However, the high strength of the solution must not be taken lightly, and care should always be taken to select the correct dilution strength for the task in hand, and to avoid letting it dry out fully before it is rinsed off, otherwise permanent stains may appear on treated surfaces. In short, as long as it is used with a degree of care and at the recommended dilution ratios, Autosmart G101 is an excellent value for money intensive cleaning product, and one that we happily recommend to experienced enthusiasts and professionals alike.

This is a professional strength product and as such carries potentially serious health and usage risks that should be fully understood from the outset - please read the instructions carefully.

Please also note that due to shipping regulations concerning Dangerous Goods, we can only ship this product within the UK at the current time. Orders received for international destinations will be cancelled and refunded in full. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

It maybe points to magica not being this although what you say seems convincing to me. I think/ hope we who bought magica would have been told of the dangers by the seller if it was this as we could have caused some stains/ damage to upvc if used neat, as was encouraged. The colour of magica and foaming effect is a common one in many tfr's
One I found is this
http://www.clickcleaning.co.uk/products/685/diamondbrite-grimebuster-(foaming-tfr).aspx
Interesting though what you say and I look forward to seeing your findings.

gary999

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2012, 10:01:18 pm »
Autosmart G101 is professional strength multi-purpose cleaner that is unbeatable for intensive cleaning of neglected wheel arches, engine bays and undercarriage areas. However, the high strength of the solution must not be taken lightly, and care should always be taken to select the correct dilution strength for the task in hand, and to avoid letting it dry out fully before it is rinsed off, otherwise permanent stains may appear on treated surfaces. In short, as long as it is used with a degree of care and at the recommended dilution ratios, Autosmart G101 is an excellent value for money intensive cleaning product, and one that we happily recommend to experienced enthusiasts and professionals alike.

This is a professional strength product and as such carries potentially serious health and usage risks that should be fully understood from the outset - please read the instructions carefully.

Please also note that due to shipping regulations concerning Dangerous Goods, we can only ship this product within the UK at the current time. Orders received for international destinations will be cancelled and refunded in full. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

It maybe points to magica not being this although what you say seems convincing to me. I think we who bought magica would have been told of the dangers by the seller if it was this as we could have caused some stains/ damage to upvc if used neat, as was encouraged. The colour of magica and foaming effect is a common one in many non caustic tfr's
One I found is this
http://www.clickcleaning.co.uk/products/685/diamondbrite-grimebuster-(foaming-tfr).aspx

its possible that the seller could of already diluted the product himself before selling on
thats just a guess though :)

ben M

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2012, 10:03:34 pm »

It maybe points to magica not being this although what you say seems convincing to me. I think we who bought magica would have been told of the dangers by the seller if it was this as we could have caused some stains/ damage to upvc if used neat, as was encouraged. The colour of magica and foaming effect is a common one in many non caustic tfr's
One I found is this

its possible that the seller could of already diluted the product himself before selling on
thats just a guess though :)
we need to ask him, where is bosh? ;D

stuart mc

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2012, 10:24:46 pm »

It maybe points to magica not being this although what you say seems convincing to me. I think/ hope we who bought magica would have been told of the dangers by the seller if it was this as we could have caused some stains/ damage to upvc if used neat, as was encouraged. The colour of magica and foaming effect is a common one in many tfr's
One I found is this

maybe he neglected to warn of such things, but to be fair to spray a brush neat, when it is flowing full of water is getting diluted almost straight away ;) but he certainly should have issued a coshh sheet as it looks like powerful stuff

I can't find a link right now but the description for both items are word for word on most links, well I can find a link and I have a pic of the back of bosh's 5l bottle but as it isn't mine to use I thought maybe I should not use it

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2012, 01:35:51 am »
Are we saying that this stuff is actually dangerous to work with over head height?  I've had it dripping on me all blooming day.

ben M

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2012, 09:16:25 am »
Are we saying that this stuff is actually dangerous to work with over head height?  I've had it dripping on me all blooming day.
:o :o :o