H S and Son

Re: fell down a manhole at showroom
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2011, 11:30:41 pm »
i didnt write the terms for my website i had my website built by roodee webdesign

Are you saying you have published your business's terms and conditions on a public domain and dont know what they are as the owner of that business?

mci services

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2011, 11:35:45 pm »
i didnt write the terms for my website i had my website built by roodee webdesign

Are you saying you have published your business's terms and conditions on a public domain and dont know what they are as the owner of that business?
;D yes and he has still not took the hint and filled in the blanks :o or got his web designer to fill in the blanks ;D

richywilts

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2011, 01:45:26 am »
if u can contact the webdesigner for me coz hes had me off with 6-700 quid n wont return me texts!!!

paid him to redesign it last march
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2011, 05:51:14 am »
Not the luckiest guy in the world are you Richy ???

Ian101

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2011, 09:13:28 am »
if u can contact the webdesigner for me coz hes had me off with 6-700 quid n wont return me texts!!!

was going to ask him to redo mine .... looks like u having problems with him ... seemed a good guy as well ??

richywilts

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2011, 09:59:50 am »
he chats a load of jargon n then when he come up with a poor standard of work which he threw together coz id been waiting 6-7 months at the time n complained saying it looks amatuerish he didnt like it n when we have arranged to meet up to discuss it iv had to let him down twice n now hes saying do it all by email he lives 5 mins away

i wanted a website that looked right for commercial work n he started drawing up a squeegee thing u would expect on a cheapo diy site (no offence) but i wanted mine to look like a larger firm more corporate
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

bobplum

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2011, 11:46:57 am »
I DONT F*****G BELIVE THIS  i was at the same showroom that richy was at and i mentioned to the wife about richy falling in the manhole as i was looking at other cars a guy cutting the grass FELL IN
he need hospital treatment
i didnt realise at first it was the same showroom until mentioned to richy

so in my opinion you should sue them richy as the have a total disregard for HSE

bob

H S and Son

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2011, 06:08:31 pm »

And you dont have the FTP details and password?

richywilts

« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2011, 06:16:18 pm »
no hes never gave me them coz im clueless with computers
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

DaveG

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2011, 06:20:02 pm »
I DONT F*****G BELIVE THIS  i was at the same showroom that richy was at and i mentioned to the wife about richy falling in the manhole as i was looking at other cars a guy cutting the grass FELL IN
he need hospital treatment
i didnt realise at first it was the same showroom until mentioned to richyso in my opinion you should sue them richy as the have a total disregard for HSE

bob

Technically isnt that Richys fault for not reporting it?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You can't polish a turd

H S and Son

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2011, 06:28:05 pm »
no hes never gave me them coz im clueless with computers

In that case speak to your hosting company. Just because you ballsed up doesn't mean you have to keep paying for a poope website. Change the sites password get the FTP details, change them yourself or get someone on here to do it fir you.

richywilts

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2011, 12:51:22 am »
iv payed him the money last march 2010!! im gna chase him about it coz im not happy iv put a fair bit of money his way too in the past
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct