richywilts

fell down a manhole at showroom
« on: April 27, 2011, 09:00:23 pm »
we went to enquire today at a car showroom near cheshire oaks when ste who works for me popped in to enquire i went to look at a porsche cayenne as i was walking over some grass iv lost my feet after walking on somethin n somersaulted throwing keys in to the air and when getting to my feet n dustin meself off i was a fair distance from an open manhole, there were two valeters nearby who came over too see if i was ok n said u should claim as i was putting the manhole cover back in place i said its ok im not hurt but now im actually in some pain down left side of neck n down my back bumb on elbow and bruising on foot.
hurting me bending over feeding baby

would i have a good case for a claim i did mention it in showroom but didnt record anything

what actions should i take
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

richywilts

Re: fell down a manhole at showroom
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:33:28 pm »
bump
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Pope vader

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 09:35:16 pm »
go hospital as u will need it recored at hospital,  go back and report the accident  and ask for cctv footage

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 09:36:07 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Ian101

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 09:42:45 pm »
My mate Mark Lampkin will sort u out

tacky

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 09:47:34 pm »
contact del boys grandad .he fell down mikes celler n put a claim in .in fact he fell down quite a few cellers

g newton

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 09:48:21 pm »
no wonder my insurance premiums are so f___ki-g  high !!!

Ste M

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 09:53:06 pm »
so you finally went to the garage i told you about then richy? speak to the owner and let him know what happened, take it from there, by the way if you sue them then kiss goodbye to getting any cleaning work off them ;D

the bfg

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 10:35:26 pm »
we went to enquire today at a car showroom near cheshire oaks when ste who works for me popped in to enquire i went to look at a porsche cayenne as i was walking over some grass iv lost my feet after walking on somethin n somersaulted throwing keys in to the air and when getting to my feet n dustin meself off i was a fair distance from an open manhole, there were two valeters nearby who came over too see if i was ok n said u should claim as i was putting the manhole cover back in place i said its ok im not hurt but now im actually in some pain down left side of neck n down my back bumb on elbow and bruising on foot.
hurting me bending over feeding baby

would i have a good case for a claim i did mention it in showroom but didnt record anything

what actions should i take

get some photos of it and get a witness and get across to the pool to see paul rooney

martinsadie

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 10:37:40 pm »
go to spec savers and take more notice of your surroundigs in future

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 10:39:30 pm »
contact del boys grandad .he fell down mikes celler n put a claim in .in fact he fell down quite a few cellers

It was Uncle Albert.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bobplum

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 11:41:40 pm »
you sure it wasnt your wallet moving causing you to loose balance ;D

mci services

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 11:51:53 pm »
get a grip, I hate all this claim mentality, watch where you are walking and don't fall over in future, it could be you getting sued and then you would be on here moaning about insurance premiums going up

richywilts

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 01:58:23 am »
iv been back to the site and the man hole cover isnt secured and can be moved with ur fingetr tips il take a video tmoz in daylight cudnt take it tonite its a real danger and lucky nothing serious happened i am actually suffering pain down by neck etc so would you slag me off if it was whiplash in a car, imagine if it was an old woman who fell n broke her leg n led to a blood clot and a stroke or death.

why are we all so health and safety conscious with how we work when you go on some one elses work patch and it not safe u think we should turn a blind eye, i was in pain feeding my 4 month old daughter what would happen if i had seriously hurt myself n cudnt work due to an unsafe manhole cover who sum one is negilable for
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

bobplum

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 06:56:05 am »
if i go as a witness can have 25% ;D ;D

SPE

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 07:11:06 am »
If you had seriously hurt yourself and could'nt work then by all means claim, but by the sound of your post that is'nt the case, btw you say you were walking across grass, not like it was an open manhole cover slap bang in the middle of a pavement.

simon w

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 07:44:32 am »

Thats Karma "For not paying your emloyess lunch breaks".  :D

Ian101

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 08:07:45 am »
if i go as a witness can have 25% ;D ;D

I know u wasn't there cos you were outside my customers house that I do for £18 SHOUTING that u would do it for a tenner  :o :o ....... so I want 25% of your 25%  ;)

Lee GLS

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 08:17:01 am »
Richy, are you working today? Or is it that bad the you are having a sick day.

Have you ever slept funny in bed and woken up with a bad neck? If so did you sue your bed?

If you are worried about old people or anyone else falling down it then pursue who is responsible fir the upkeep of the cover and get them to repair it, or if you are that worrier you could pay for it yourself

AJ

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2011, 09:32:13 am »
Did they not have man hole cover.  :)