JasonP

Re: getting close to throwing the scrim in
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 11:03:52 pm »
Funny you should say that as my mrs swears she's seen one of his lads going into the job centre! SB I'm based belmont end of town but work all over hereford

SB Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2010, 11:09:29 pm »
Funny you should say that as my mrs swears she's seen one of his lads going into the job centre! SB I'm based belmont end of town but work all over hereford
I dont get over that side of the bridge much mate!!!

Him and his boys aint from newton farm are they! :-X

JasonP

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2010, 11:18:13 pm »
Lol! How did you guess! Newton farm and hunderton! Where bouts you from mate?

SB Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2010, 11:26:29 pm »
Lol! How did you guess! Newton farm and hunderton! Where bouts you from mate?
I live near Bromyard mate, think it was the rover and the behaviour of the idiots giving you grief mate!!

Dont give in to um mate stick with it ;)

prestige cleaners

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2010, 12:27:47 am »
i had my windscreen bricked a couple of years ago, dont know if it was a windy, i did argue with a few builders that week who were shouting sexist comments at my wife, so it could have been them?

even if it was windys, i was only out of work a day, and £75 down, so just keep the van now in a safer place.

my mate who owned the round before me had his tyres slashed by a windy. not a nice experience for you though, makes my blood boil when i hear storys like this! very tempting to do a tit for tat war, but that will just escalate until one of you gives up. best to get cctv as advised and inform old bill every time. dont let them win, keep going, and take precautions, he will give up eventually.

Jack Wallace

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 07:19:48 am »
This sort of thing really anoys me, its very tempting to just go and kick him in the cahonys but that just makes thing worse.

I would bet any money he is not legit, so I would gather as much information as possible like his name, address and  trading name, and also the details of his lads. then call the tax office and job centre, tell them he was bragging in the pub about "screwing the system"
He is scum and should be driven out of this industry.

mark dew

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 08:33:37 am »
Didn't they threaten you with a knife or is that just your tyres?  ;)

Gold, that is very devious/clever.  ;D

woody1

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 08:38:06 am »
If it were me i woud catch him on his own one night when he leaves the pub and do his knees he has proberly created so many enemys he wont know who done it he wont be bothering you for a while then will he  ;)

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2010, 08:46:58 am »
alot of good advice here, these nobs also make my blood boil! if you want to learn the ultimate self defense in the world today and for the last 100 years gracie brazilionjiu jitsu is for you my friend! follow my link...

www.gracieuniversity.com

if i lived closer i would also volanteer to help out mate!
get your blur belt in jiu jitsu then when anybody challenges you, take them up on there threat there and then! if theres more than one tell then you will gladly fight them all one at a time.

alot of self defense expert also recomend that if a group threat is iminent you MUST initiate the attack! this throws them off quickly. strike hard keep moving and strikes to the jaw, grion, throat. liver (located on THERE right side YOUR left between ribs and hip)

im not a idiot or a street fighting man as uneducated people think i am. do your reserch and your will see for your self!

hope this helps some, george.

Richard Neal

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2010, 08:56:29 am »
Theyre scum through and through but dont go down to their level, chances are hes been in trouble with the law before and will know how to get out of it! cctv, evidence and report to the dss, if youre like me with a family you dont want all this on youre doorstep!
 Also my son goes to karate so i have his karate club sticker in the back window of my van, i never get any road rage or problems now! if you want one let me know and i'l stick one in the post.
Take it easy mate
Richard
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2010, 08:59:28 am »
@ richard... good idea with the karate sticker! im gonna get a gracie jiu jitsu sticker on my van soon more to advertise the art than anything. plus i wear my gracie jiu jitsu t-shirt at work alot too!

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 09:03:47 am »
i would also look at this as an oppertunity to learn something, to me this would be a great challenge to test my skills (verbal, mental & physical skills)
like i said i dont advercate fighting but you must be able to defend yourself incase of attack!

Richard Neal

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2010, 09:07:19 am »
i would also look at this as an oppertunity to learn something, to me this would be a great challenge to test my skills (verbal, mental & physical skills)
like i said i dont advercate fighting but you must be able to defend yourself incase of attack!
I know what you mean our club motto is self defense is common sense, im joining myself soon, Korean karate they also do a lot of street self defense with the kids.
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2010, 09:08:14 am »
ive receltly made a new policy to not wave at other w c'ers i see while im on the road driving (unless i know them of course) but if im on foot or working near other w c'ers i'll always say hello. dont know why ive told you all this now lol what does everyone else do?  ;D

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2010, 09:10:57 am »
@ richard... Awesome, m,artial arts will change your life i know it sounds cheesy but its changes my life around!
goos look in your martial arts career start a.s.a.p you will not regret it infact my only regret is i didnt start (and stick with it) earlyer

all the best mate, george.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:32 am »
one more thing, if you feel it wont be a one on one i would carry a basball bat or the like (big stick), dont bother with knifes and guns, too deadly!

EZclean

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2010, 09:34:53 am »

take that nasty window cleaner man.... I'M THE DADDY NOW!!! AGGGHHHHHHHH
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

Ian101

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2010, 10:21:08 am »
Arrange a meet and let a few of us know where and when  ;)

or if you dont like direct action then start to carry a video camera and get some at home also go and tell all your customers that if someone tells them you packing in that your not.

one way or another m8 u gotta stand your ground

btw if u going to carry a bat make it a rounders bat shorter and more effective and concealable until last minute but also carry the ball as well so if police see it  in your car / van they will struggle to prove its an offensive weapon unless of course you have smacked him with it then you can claim self defense and you used what came to hand.

JasonP

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2010, 10:28:32 am »
Lol! Cheers for all the advice guys! I'm not worried about fighting him, I was in the paras for six years, and still in the ta as an instructor, so I can look after my self (also did ju jitsu while in the regular army) however as a serving ta soldier I can't just batter him on the street as it would effect my military career!

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2010, 10:37:24 am »
@ Ian101... very good thinking about carrying a ball too! i like it! also i must add at this point i do not advercate weapons or fighting (only in self defense)

And DO NOT EVER swing a bat at somebodys head unless you want to kill them!!!
I would advise swinging at the torso and or limbs ONLY!

P.S Im not a nutter lol