john63.

Re: Whats the dumbest thing a customer has said.
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 10:18:55 pm »
After you have wet them with that pole does it blow dry them aswell

LWC

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2015, 10:24:03 pm »
I had a customer tell me he is cancelling due to the windows getting dirty after they are cleaned.  Really.

Ive had this, "the windows are fantastic when youve done them but they get dirty again in a few days"  ... ok  ::)roll

Wrekin C S

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2015, 11:56:44 pm »
Parked on the drive of customers house and just done the neighbour's house, and customer said, I've just realised I'm paying for next doors water for you to clean there windows?  WTF!

rosskesava

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 12:42:47 am »
About 8 or 9 years ago a dippy female called Chantelle of Big Brother fame asked me to clean her windows. She was very sweet and an absolute darling as well as being a stunner but boy oh boy, she wasn't exactly on the ball, so to speak.

On the first clean I had all my gear (trad) and was about start work when she came out with some cloths and a bottle of spray window cleaner so as I could clean her windows. She didn't know that window cleaners had all their own stuff to clean windows.......

When she asked me if I wanted a coffee, but not tea as she didn't have a tea machine, in her kitchen she had 5 or 6 coffee machines all the same. I never found out why.

On the 3rd or 4th clean she asked me if I knew an indoor window cleaner.

As her and her husband, a minor pop star at the time called Preston, lived in a 1st floor flat, she once asked me how I got onto the balcony because she didn't remember answering the door to let me in.

She once asked why the bathroom window was always steamed up on the outside. The glass was frosted.

On one visit she said that it was amazing that I knew exactly when her windows needed cleaning. I used to just turn up every 4 weeks. Her husband said to her that is why I'm a window cleaner because I know when they need cleaning and she said oh yeah, of course. Privately, he said to me to just humour her as it keeps her happy.

She once asked me how I know when the windows were clean. I said you just look through them and you can see straight away. She asked me what about mirrors because you can't see through them.

Sigh, happy days. She may have been a bit basic but she was a ray of sunshine.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 07:58:26 am »
I think she takes the biscuit.

Johnny B

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2015, 01:16:07 pm »
'I would like them done today', as said to me at 8:30pm, (dusk), and when the last time they had been cleaned (by me) was over 3 years previously.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

tlwcs

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2015, 06:16:52 pm »
About 8 or 9 years ago a dippy female called Chantelle of Big Brother fame asked me to clean her windows. She was very sweet and an absolute darling as well as being a stunner but boy oh boy, she wasn't exactly on the ball, so to speak.

On the first clean I had all my gear (trad) and was about start work when she came out with some cloths and a bottle of spray window cleaner so as I could clean her windows. She didn't know that window cleaners had all their own stuff to clean windows.......

When she asked me if I wanted a coffee, but not tea as she didn't have a tea machine, in her kitchen she had 5 or 6 coffee machines all the same. I never found out why.

On the 3rd or 4th clean she asked me if I knew an indoor window cleaner.

As her and her husband, a minor pop star at the time called Preston, lived in a 1st floor flat, she once asked me how I got onto the balcony because she didn't remember answering the door to let me in.

She once asked why the bathroom window was always steamed up on the outside. The glass was frosted.

On one visit she said that it was amazing that I knew exactly when her windows needed cleaning. I used to just turn up every 4 weeks. Her husband said to her that is why I'm a window cleaner because I know when they need cleaning and she said oh yeah, of course. Privately, he said to me to just humour her as it keeps her happy.

She once asked me how I know when the windows were clean. I said you just look through them and you can see straight away. She asked me what about mirrors because you can't see through them.

Sigh, happy days. She may have been a bit basic but she was a ray of sunshine.

Certainly was easy on the eye though  ;D

paulben

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2015, 06:44:25 pm »
Went to collect money from a house daughter answers the door " Mum has left your money on kitchen table do you want me to fetch it "

Another cancelled when I told him I was changing over to wfp " It will make my walls wet " nearly said so does the f*****g rain
Do not steal the government hates competition

Dunner

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 07:05:50 pm »
One asked do you use that (wfp) for the insides.

I said yes, carpets dry in not time. She said oh and went inside.

I did explain later that i trad the insides

Wrekin C S

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2015, 09:25:07 pm »
I've had the same quite a few says it makes everything wet, do they tarp the whole house when it rains?

benny donnelly

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2015, 10:50:09 pm »
Me about to start cleaning window and customer an oap comes out saying no thanks love I have already got a window cleaner and me says yes mrs Sheridan  that would be me lol

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2015, 02:07:33 am »
Sorry, didn't even read anyone elses boring stories. Rosskevas is the best  ;D ;)

Gary lee

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2015, 06:54:39 pm »
Can you leave windows this time as I'm in bed with a toothache hahaha I had to laugh WTF  ??? ???

Johnny B

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2015, 08:51:33 pm »
Can you leave them for a couple of weeks, as the weather was very bad yesterday?

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Tom-01

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2015, 11:45:20 pm »
"Thanks for the quote, I will also give Jakey-Boy from Essex a call as well"

slap bash

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2015, 01:58:26 pm »
I have just made a payment. Yes, but you are 3 month behind with payments.