MJCleaning

Whole building clean - Wfp up to it?
« on: July 16, 2008, 05:29:42 pm »
Hi
Any ideas welcome.
I have a whole building clean on a regular w/clean job. Its a g/1st/2nd floor office block.
In 2004 hired a cherry picker and cleaned each panel on exterior(which looks like rippled card ) with  hot soapy water and it did the job well.
Tried a test patch with wfp after 5 mins not removed grime or birds poo! Anyone tried to run a chemical feed like you can with a Tucker pole if you have the extras?.
Any experience on this kind of job would be appreciated. I feel a bit defeated if I revert to a cherry picker  and not wfp.   
Thanks Mark

Rob_Mac

Re: Whole building clean - Wfp up to it?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 09:06:37 pm »
MJ

Give me a call tomorrow on my mobile 07919 425664 we have done similar

Rob ;D

mick hay

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 09:58:13 pm »
Another MJ Cleaning!!...good job i dont live in essex no more..lol

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 10:04:54 pm »
Is it metal cladding?

If so adding a bit of TFR or even fairy liquid into the water will work wonders. If you can use a hot water source it'll be even better.

Don't worry about pure water, tap water will clean cladding no probs.

MJH

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 10:13:14 pm »
Oi, thats me MJH Cleaning Services :-[ :P

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 10:22:37 pm »
Pressure spray the tfr onto the building and then wfp but keep the mixture from driying out. Dont underestimate the area of building you will have to scrub-its still hard work doing large areas, good luck !

MJCleaning

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 10:46:58 pm »
Thanks for the ideas, just bought tfr for conservatory roof so that might be the answer, think I will just do a test panel to try it out!
Oh yes and I agree M&J is not that original, stuck with it 15 years, thought about a change but is it worth the hassle?
Thanks again
Mark