mark dew

Re: Who's WFP in the Dark?
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2008, 02:52:07 am »
With previously wfp'd windows its straightforward.. I wouldn't start a new clean in the dark though.

Trevor Knight

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 07:50:50 am »
dark enough??? this was at 4am in the morning and had no trouble with the results......
not sure them cones will help much though Trevor.

Ian

hahaha I wondered who would say this and how long it would take, the picture was taken just as the last window was being finished and we were half way through packing up, the picture was an after thought. What you didn't see was the 2 diversion signs and the other 6 cones that were out.

But for anyone looking at this picture you are right, cone the pedestrian area off 1.5 times the length you are working to and where possible direct traffic away from your opperative!

Happy days :)
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

jeff1

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2008, 02:46:49 pm »
jeff, I would think the technique that gives you good results in the daylight will be the same technique you need to use when it's dark. It's a confidence issue rather than a technique one.
Though if you get loadsa complaints normally more lighting might be better.  :)

Thats were I think the answer lies, it has to do with confidence, I have full confidence with my work so I can't see there being a problem, I could always pop back during the day to check it.