Evan

Need more customers
« on: January 10, 2023, 08:56:57 am »
Any advice the best way to up enquiries? Website Page 1 on google but hardly get any enquiries just the odd few here or there. Loads of window cleaners in my area. But would like to push the upvc Cleaning…any of you guys got any good results from certain types of advertising? Cheers

dazmond

Re: Need more customers
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 09:17:25 am »
Any advice the best way to up enquiries? Website Page 1 on google but hardly get any enquiries just the odd few here or there. Loads of window cleaners in my area. But would like to push the upvc Cleaning…any of you guys got any good results from certain types of advertising? Cheers

Upsell to your existing customers if you want more add ons and get knocking more doors around your existing work....its not rocket science!but you need to get out there and not expect work to come to you all the time... :)
price higher/work harder!

DJW

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 10:03:49 am »
Pink wellies seem to be the trick.

Evan

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2023, 05:05:19 pm »

Upsell to your existing customers if you want more add ons and get knocking more doors around your existing work....its not rocket science!but you need to get out there and not expect work to come to you all the time... :)

Don’t expect work to come to me. Upselling to existing customers is an obvious. I regularly do 100k a year on my own. I have never needed to advertise so don’t have much experience in it hence why I wanted advice on which type of advertising and where has been most successful for people that do it. So yes don’t need to be told it’s not rocket science thanks.

Stoots

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 05:16:06 pm »
Facebook ads .

If your turnover is 100k you might be better paying a good marketing company to care of it for you ?

Splash & dash

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2023, 05:27:33 pm »

Don’t expect work to come to me. Upselling to existing customers is an obvious. I regularly do 100k a year on my own. I have never needed to advertise so don’t have much experience in it hence why I wanted advice on which type of advertising and where has been most successful for people that do it. So yes don’t need to be told it’s not rocket science thanks.

100 k on your own why do you want more work ? Surely that’s enough isn’t it ?.😂😂

Evan

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2023, 05:35:09 pm »
Facebook ads .

If your turnover is 100k you might be better paying a good markietting company to care of it for you ?

Thanks for the recommendation..will give Facebook ads a go  :)

Evan

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2023, 05:35:52 pm »

100 k on your own why do you want more work ? Surely that’s enough isn’t it ?.😂😂

It’s never enough is it 🤣

Splash & dash

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2023, 05:37:12 pm »

It’s never enough is it 🤣

😂😂😂100 k on your owns very good I got to 70 then started employing

DJW

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2023, 05:47:19 pm »

Part time?

Evan

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2023, 05:51:58 pm »

Part time?

4 days a week

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2023, 05:55:02 pm »
Facebook ads .

If your turnover is 100k you might be better paying a good markietting company to care of it for you ?

You must be working long hours to turn over £100k a year on your own..rather you than me mate!😄

dazmond

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2023, 05:58:53 pm »
That's means you must be turning over on average £520 per day working 4 days a week over the course of 48 weeks a year....must be Surrey or London?

DJW

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2023, 05:59:53 pm »
Close to £600 a day. Don’t think I’d bother with extra work somehow 🤣

Slacky

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2023, 06:24:55 pm »

Part time?

4 days a week

There's no way on this earth you're earning that kind of money doing 4 day weeks - unless you're wearing wellies.

Evan

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2023, 06:30:01 pm »
Facebook ads .

You must be working long hours to turn over £100k a year on your own..rather you than me mate!😄

No don’t work long hours. Just work very hard and very efficient. Plenty of people I know that earn way more than me per day. Doesn’t really matter what your earn does it. If you want to earn 20k and you’re happy then great..if you want to earn £200k and your happy then great. Key thing is here that I’m willing to take advice and knowledge off people that know better than me when it comes to advertising. Don’t need to be a know it all. Rather you than me comments just screams of jealousy to me. I mean we are window cleaners for crying out loud it’s bottom rung of the ladder stuff. Don’t need a competitive spirit we are cleaning crap off glass.

Evan

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2023, 06:30:59 pm »

Part time?

4 days a week

There's no way on this earth you're earning that kind of money doing 4 day weeks - unless you're wearing wellies.

Fair enough

Evan

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2023, 06:35:26 pm »
That's means you must be turning over on average £520 per day working 4 days a week over the course of 48 weeks a year....must be Surrey or London?

I’m obviously not working somewhere like grimbys that’s for sure.

Phil J

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2023, 06:39:49 pm »
I can smell some bullshot  ::)roll

SB Cleaning

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2023, 06:40:54 pm »
I can smell some bullshot  ::)roll
It gets spread on here on a regular basis.