Poll

Window Cleaners Opinion  - Are you in or out of the EU

In
Out

Tom White

Re: Are you in or are you out? WINDOW CLEANERS VIEWS SOUGHT
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 10:32:21 pm »
Adidas are cool, Puma are not. HTH.

The brand is totally irrelevant; what counts is the colour.

Red trainers are ALWAYS faster than green.

FACT!

CleanClear

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 11:04:22 pm »
I need window cleaners' opinions on whether I should buy Adidas or Puma running shoes.  Shall I start a poll?

Vin

Yeah, start a poll....and ask, is a window cleaner qualified to state straps need to hold two buses up before your system is considered safe.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Perfect Windows

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 11:20:04 pm »
I need window cleaners' opinions on whether I should buy Adidas or Puma running shoes.  Shall I start a poll?

Vin

Yeah, start a poll....and ask, is a window cleaner qualified to state straps need to hold two buses up before your system is considered safe.

Why not argue the case properly on the relevant thread?  Prove my physics incorrect (the fact that I'm a window cleaner doesn't affect whether the physics are correct) rather than just making a sarcastic little snipe on an unrelated thread.

Vin

CleanClear

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 11:32:45 pm »

Vin

Why not argue the case properly on the relevant thread?  Prove my physics incorrect (the fact that I'm a window cleaner doesn't affect whether the physics are correct) rather than just making a sarcastic little snipe on an unrelated thread.

Vin

I take it Adidas or Puma in relation to an EU question, you, somehow don't see as a sarcastic swipe ? I'll head there now. If your grasp of Physics, is like your placement and assesment of sarcasm then it'll be a doddle to rebuff it.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 11:34:43 pm »
I take it Adidas or Puma in relation to an EU question, you, somehow don't see as a sarcastic swipe ? I'll head there now. If your grasp of Physics, is like your placement and assesment of sarcasm then it'll be a doddle to rebuff it.

I await your attack on Newton's laws with bated breath.  Frankly, I'm terrified.

Vin

ChumBucket

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2016, 11:58:21 pm »
Eyup, the Wikipedia kid is back! ::)roll
Here we go.... Peter Perfect returns for more mind numbingly boring oral ejaculation of bovine bowel content!

CleanClear

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 12:01:01 am »
Here we go.... Peter Perfect returns for more mind numbingly boring oral ejaculation of bovine bowel content!

He just done a sarcastic swipe,then got sarcastic swiped him self. He's now going to describe how to do a one inch punch on the tank thread !!!   ;D

ChumBucket

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2016, 12:04:22 am »

He just done a sarcastic swipe,then got sarcastic swiped him self. He's now going to describe how to do a one inch punch on the tank thread !!!   ;D

To be honest mate, My heart just goes out to his wife! He's most probably on the phone to 8 weekly right now discussing their next move! ;D

CleanClear

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2016, 12:07:24 am »

To be honest mate, My heart just goes out to his wife! He's most probably on the phone to 8 weekly right now discussing their next move! ;D

Right now, he's probably punching a bus !!!!!   ;D

ChumBucket

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2016, 12:11:52 am »

Right now, he's probably punching a bus !!!!!   ;D

No wonder he's such a reluctant window cleaner having such superior knowledge in every subject known to man! That'll be the family day out tomorrow gone to pot until he's come up with some plausible reply! ;D

colin bird

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2016, 07:08:45 am »
I'm out and I wear Nike trainers

8weekly

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2016, 07:18:20 am »

Except that I think a tank strapped to a bulkhead is safer than a cage and was the first on the thread to say so.

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2016, 07:24:37 am »
out for me, this country did alright before we joined it,
i'm sure we can well do without it,
also we did not have terrorist roaming the streets before we joined

8weekly

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2016, 07:48:51 am »

also we did not have terrorist roaming the streets before we joined
That's why referendums are a bad idea.

Positivity

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2016, 07:57:19 am »
The influx of cheap labour from the EU has affected window cleaners the same as all workers by driving wages lower.
Our customers have had minimal increase in wages for years now particularly since the banking crisis in 2008.
This makes it more difficult for us to increase prices to keep pace with rising costs.
Massive migration has made it more difficult for tradesmen and many have gone into window cleaning as a result, increasing competition for existing window cleaners.
So in or out has and will continue to be an issue for window cleaners even though we don't export or need trade agreements.
Hence - I'm for out.

W.booler

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2016, 09:08:58 am »

Vin
No need. Asics.

sunshine windows

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2016, 09:30:38 am »
I think the EU should bring in Laws banning the use of wfp systems. That'd get rid of 80% of new start ups in this game.  ;D
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

wfp master

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2016, 01:01:09 pm »
puma are old school.

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2016, 05:31:55 pm »

Definitely Nike , iv just bought these babies for my window cleaning work . and yes , they will be going on my tax return at £125 a pop