Friday-windows
Saturday-windows
Sunday-gutters-drive
Monday-windows
Love it

rosskesava

Re: Anyone working over Easter period?
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 10:37:11 am »
I've had a week off with flu so I've no choice really as I'm now well behind on commercial work.  :'(
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

C o z y

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 11:03:08 am »
Normally would have knocked off for the break now. Got an EOT carpet clean Saturday. Had to get it in, as the tenant is moving out Tuesday. The price was too good to say no, so being greedy, I'm doing the job.
No still don't understand, I must be thick

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 12:50:14 pm »
Driving from Plymouth to Birmingham tomorrow so my mental 14 year old son can watch Nicki Minaj in concert  :'(

Work as normal Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Too much work to go taking days off willy nilly; I bloody hate bank holidays  >:(
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

PoleKing

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 09:31:54 pm »
Nope. Done today until 8th.  ;D

Spoke too soon.
Work on Tuesday & wednesday. :'(
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

gary999

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2015, 09:39:05 pm »
Managed to finish all my work today...so no longer working tomorrow :)...got rid of the missus
on a spa break...6 mile run tomorrow morn then its me the sofa and a tub of biccies ;D

PoleKing

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2015, 10:03:59 pm »
Managed to finish all my work today...so no longer working tomorrow :)...got rid of the missus
on a spa break...6 mile run tomorrow morn then its me the sofa and a tub of biccies ;D

£50 says only 2 of your 3 'goals' comes to fruition  ;D

dazmond

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 10:13:20 pm »

why not go on the spa break with her and turn it into a dirty weekend?have you been married long gary? ;D
price higher/work harder!

Stoots

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2015, 10:20:55 pm »
seen as its been ping down and stormy all week, i have no choice but to work friday and monday

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2015, 10:25:23 pm »
fri and mon off work sat

PoleKing

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2015, 10:50:01 pm »

why not go on the spa break with her and turn it into a dirty weekend?have you been married long gary? ;D

Mrs Gary says shush, Daz!  ;D

gary999

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2015, 10:54:04 pm »

Good grief man are you trying to kill me...I nearly  choked on my biccie >:(

married nearly twenty years mate...Ive had my fair share of passion before and during this marriage
not really fussed about all the mucky water anymore....im more than happy with blissful peace ;D

gary999

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2015, 10:57:33 pm »

£50 says only 2 of your 3 'goals' comes to fruition  ;D
Wife has gone already...biccies are ready...and im committed to the 10k  run tomorrow morn with
the local running club :)

Elfyn

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2015, 07:43:21 am »
I've been fooled by the weather forecast! At the start of the week, it said that Thursday would be really wet and I swapped things around to start cleaning a school  on Friday and not Thursday. As it turns out yesterday was a good day and today is a really crappy day.  >:(

Mike #1

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2015, 07:53:33 am »
Just tomorrow now 8 jobs to do and all done for this tax year .

duncan h

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2015, 09:30:05 am »
I've been fooled by the weather forecast! At the start of the week, it said that Thursday would be really wet and I swapped things around to start cleaning a school  on Friday and not Thursday. As it turns out yesterday was a good day and today is a really crappy day.  >:(
Tell me about it. Decided to go out for dinner with wife on her day off yesterday. Then broke something, so called it a day. Phoned all customers up for working today and its peeing it down . weather forecast is clear at T time. Now what do I do. Clean between it baiting  ???

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2015, 09:36:08 am »
Off out soon for the onslaught :(

dazmond

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2015, 09:37:35 am »
Tell me about it. Decided to go out for dinner with wife on her day off yesterday. Then broke something, so called it a day. Phoned all customers up for working today and its peeing it down . weather forecast is clear at T time. Now what do I do. Clean between it baiting  ???

just do em mate if you ve booked them in
price higher/work harder!

jimlaffo

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2015, 07:46:56 pm »
I try not to work bank holidays. I've taken today off and working Saturday. Then off till Tuesday.
Think we deserve the odd day off now and then fellas, everybody else has them!  8)