MNWC

Who's tried the "Ian Lancaster way"
« on: November 07, 2013, 12:02:51 pm »
I know a few on here have tried the Ian Lancaster way. Is it really a turnkey franchise and did you get all the info that you needed to start your franchisee ?

Any thing you would change about the Contract ?

Regards

wightsurf

Re: Who's tried the "Ian Lancaster way"
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 04:02:21 pm »
I was looking into it but l emailed him and didn't get a response. Left it three for the minute .

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 04:33:49 pm »
I was looking into it but l emailed him and didn't get a response. Left it three for the minute .

Sorry about that, Wightsurf.  I've checked back a few weeks and can't find your email.  Any idea when you sent it and what address you sent it to?

If you'd still like details, let me know and I'll send them on.

ianlancaster@blueyonder.co.uk

MNWC

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:40:22 pm »
Am seriously looking in to this for March/ April next year.

I got all the bumpf from Ian a while ago and i have to say its very informative, but i have one question that needs answering...

What happens  if the franchisee has commercial work and they dont get payed for 30/60 days. Does the franchiser still take the 20% fee ??

Geoff

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 05:43:49 pm »

I got all the bumpf from Ian a while ago and i have to say its very informative, but i have one question that needs answering...

What happens  if the franchisee has commercial work and they dont get payed for 30/60 days. Does the franchiser still take the 20% fee ??

Why?   You've been registered here for 8 years.  Haven't you managed to build your own round/work in that time?  Why would you need a franchise now?  Indeed, what muppet would buy a franchise now, or at any time?

Get knocking doors, that's all you need to do.

£5 please.

MNWC

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 06:23:03 pm »
Why?   You've been registered here for 8 years.  Haven't you managed to build your own round/work in that time?  Why would you need a franchise now?  Indeed, what muppet would buy a franchise now, or at any time?

£5 please.

Go away Gay Lord

lukeg

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 07:11:21 pm »
I purchased Ians package at the beginning of September and have signed my first franchisee up on Monday just gone, they will be on the road in 2 weeks.

You will have to change the operations manual a little to how you work but most of it will be fine.

I've not had to change anything on the actual agreement and my franchisee had a solicitor look over it and was all ok.

You definitely get everything you need and more also you can ring Ian anytime and he will answer any questions.

MNWC

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 07:39:09 pm »
Nice one lukeg  ;D

how much work did you give your franchisee to start with ?

how much did he pay you for the franchise ?

did you supply the van ?

pm me the details if you prefer sales@mnsolar-panel-cleaning.co.uk

Geoff

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 08:21:45 pm »
Ok, clever clogs.

Go for it.  We suggest you 'invest' every penny of your money, and preferably the money that belongs to the people that are closest to you, in this franchise.

It'll be really good, go for it, we wish you luck, you can't go wrong, really, it's the most perfect nothing to riches plane you can follow.

:)

ps, I'm not gay, ok?  Don't say that again.

MNWC

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 10:19:17 pm »
 :-*

Ok you might not be gay

But your a numpty END

Go away.

roundbuilder

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 10:26:11 pm »
Lol gay lord... Well funny

PoleKing

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 10:31:46 pm »
Ok, clever clogs.

Go for it.  We suggest you 'invest' every penny of your money, and preferably the money that belongs to the people that are closest to you, in this franchise.

It'll be really good, go for it, we wish you luck, you can't go wrong, really, it's the most perfect nothing to riches plane you can follow.

:)

ps, I'm not gay, ok?  Don't say that again.

Geoff-you can't (shouldn't) get snippy when the tables are turned.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Dave Mills

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 10:52:32 pm »

£5 please.

Perhaps hes on here thinking about being a franchisor.

wightsurf

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 10:53:32 pm »
Ian , i filled in a online form , i think ,from your website.
Reasons for looking into this is employing is not working for me .

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 11:59:36 pm »
Ian , i filled in a online form , i think ,from your website.
Reasons for looking into this is employing is not working for me .

I missed it, don't know how.  If you let me have your email address I'll send details.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 12:02:13 am »

Yes.

But if the Franchisee eventually has to write off the payment from the commercial job then the Franchisor could re-imburse the 20%.  It would be at the Franchisor's discretion, it's not mandatory

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 12:05:27 am »

£5 please.

Geoff, I think you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick.  I'm not selling franchises, I sell a business package that people can use to set up a franchised organisation similar to mine, with themselves as the franchisor.

Geoff

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 09:29:39 am »
Didn't realise that, my bad.  :(

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2013, 11:48:28 am »
I purchased Ians package at the beginning of September and have signed my first franchisee up on Monday just gone, they will be on the road in 2 weeks.

You will have to change the operations manual a little to how you work but most of it will be fine.

I've not had to change anything on the actual agreement and my franchisee had a solicitor look over it and was all ok.

You definitely get everything you need and more also you can ring Ian anytime and he will answer any questions.

Thanks for the endorsement, Luke ;)

Did the van graphics help?

Cheers,

Ian

p1w1

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2013, 12:28:39 pm »
Hi Ian

I too e-mailed for the info a while back but never received anything, when you get a chance could you send it to paul@impactcleaning.net.

sorry to hijack

thanks

paul