markybop

Royalty At Work
« on: February 13, 2006, 04:14:32 pm »
After cleaning one of my local factories, was told to come back again next week to clean them all again in and out as Prince Andrew was getting a guided tour!
Better make a good job then eh?
Any one else had "royalty" at any of there customers?
splish-splash....give me the cash!

daniel b

Re: Royalty At Work
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 05:11:38 pm »
yes couple of years back done the builders clean for a big college that prince charles was opening,its only royalty though they are no better than us window cleaners except they may have a little more money ;D.
DSB Cleaning Services,Wrexham,N.Wales.
NFMWGC NO.9442,
Safe contractor approved.
www.dsbcleaningservices.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 07:15:13 pm »
prince charles

As a soldier, I met Prince Charles a good few years ago at a 'Mull of Kyntyre Helecopter Crash' church ceremony in Belfast Cathedral.  (My boss 'bit the dust' in the crash and so did my annual confidential report; which delayed my promotion for a year!)

Anyway, Prince Charles spoke to me.

He said, 'Shift'!

Personally though, I think the Russians had the right ideas what to do with Royalty.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 07:44:55 pm »
prince charles

Personally though, I think the Russians had the right ideas what to do with Royalty.

That's not nice Tosh! >:(

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 07:53:14 pm »
prince charles

Why?  Apparantly the Tsar of Russia, during the Russian Revolution wrote that all he wanted to do was to 'go home and plant flowers'.

Well after they machined-gunned him and his family, he ended up 'pushing up the daisies'.

So he got what he wanted; sort of; in the end!

Remember, 'his people' were in famine mode and the aristocracy were living the high life.

It's social engineering at its best.

gaza

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 08:42:42 pm »
TOSH  YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO THE TOWER AND OF WITH YOUR HEAD ;D
OR WE WILL RIOT CUS OF YOU CALLING OUR LEADER

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 01:20:54 pm »
prince charles

Why?  Apparantly the Tsar of Russia, during the Russian Revolution wrote that all he wanted to do was to 'go home and plant flowers'.

Well after they machined-gunned him and his family, he ended up 'pushing up the daisies'.

So he got what he wanted; sort of; in the end!

Remember, 'his people' were in famine mode and the aristocracy were living the high life.

It's social engineering at its best.

Sorry Tosh but it's hardly Moderator talk is it.