AdamSouth

Re: Advice Please...Please read
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2006, 11:43:52 pm »
hi rich

i'm with all the other guys on here and would go for it. i'm 23 too but been w/c for 18months now working for someone else. the thing with me is that i stop working for him at the end off the month and now have the crap job of building my own round. thats where you have the upperhand cos at that price you could pay him in 1month then its all profit.

don't worry bout the speed, spend the month working with him and learn as much as possible than buya good ipod and blade away. the speed will come in time
Giving you a better view

P @ F

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2006, 12:50:27 am »
If you got the money , then buy it  !
 2 years ago i woke up one morning and threw my job in , i went to halfords and got a roof rack , then to B&Q and got a nasty ladder , then to w/c shop and got 2 scrims , a bucket applicator and blade .
£100 spent and no money coming in , started knocking on doors and it all began , this is my story of the business build ........
Each pic represents a year of my work .
In the next few days i will be hearing (hopefully) that i have just got an 8K contract , from a 10 minute phone call .

Go for it mate  , and remember , if you want it go get it ! 

Rich   P @ F  ;D

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

farkam

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2006, 09:25:11 pm »
if you think too much, you get older  :-[

just free your mind, and get that business, you'll not regret... ;)

or... if you decide not to buy it, I'LL BUY IT  ;D

Dave Turley

Re: Advice Please...Please read New
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2006, 10:26:25 pm »
Go for it rich, It'll be the best thing you ever did. Think seriously about wfp cos it'll be no good having a round if you fall off a ladder. I've just made the switch. It's taken me a month to get up to speed but now I'm faster than traditional anfd doing a pucker job!!     ;D