s.hughes

Yet again working at heights directive
« on: February 01, 2006, 07:54:36 pm »
Hi All
We all know about the working at heights directive and there is loads of info on it. However I was explaining all about this to a manager today and I felt a bit stupid in that I had the intro letter for wfp but nothing on the actual directive to give him.
I am wondering if there is a A4 sheet explaining in simple terms the directive that can be given out as well as the wfp info.
Is there any??

Sarah Sarill

Re: Yet again working at heights directive
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 08:33:21 pm »
Hi How Much ???

I dont know of anyone here who has one of these but I printed a brief guide from

www.hse.gov.uk

It might be usefull for you if you wanted to condense it to give out.  If nothing else it will familiarise youself  with 'The Work at Height Regulations'  document and its content.

Dave has posted another link which mught also be usefull.

Sarah
Sarah

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 09:04:08 pm »
Steveyboy

I was thinking about needing something to backup my approach aswell so went looking for a breif guide and found this

http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg401.pdf

so I thought I'd resurect this post, It says its a breif guide but its still 12 pages  :P

Chris

s.hughes

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 12:04:44 am »
Hi Chris
Great stuff, I've already printed out a couple of copies. They will never read it but I can give them all the info and it looks like I know what I'm doing.

Cheers
Steve