Peter Fogwill

Re: WFP Techniques
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2006, 11:22:47 pm »
Here you go guys this is how you do it

http://www.window-tools.com/auto.htm

No need for thanks  ;D

I take it everyone realises that the video clips were purely to show how the Autobrush works, and not to show people how to clean windows with a water fed pole.  The brush was fed by a mains tap.  The faster the water comes out the brush the faster you can work.

The first clip without the separate rinse off the glass, is about the time I would spend on a regularly cleaned window with a 60psi pump on one of my trolley systems.

Peter

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2006, 11:34:08 pm »
On the video clip of the auto brush, Is that  fan jets hes got in his pole Brush?

Its mighty impressive. Mine just comes out as 2 jets of water. But on the video there is a good spread of water.

Nel.

Fan jets save time.  To reach the edge of the glass you don't have to go over the frame with the brush.  Before anyone says but I want to clean the frames anyway, you can't get any water on the frames without a fan spray in the video clip without having to lift the brush off the glass, point the jet onto the frame, put the brush back on the frame, and then brush it.  Much better for the water to be spread over the whole width of the brush.

Peter

Morph

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2006, 11:42:37 pm »
I am still a novice, but my spray jets seem to clean the windows fine.  I like the idea of fan jets, but in practise are they really so different?

Maybe Im off topic.  Sorry if I am, but I would like to know the general concensus, as I'm sure Chris would.