♠Winp®oClean♠

Re: Should I sign up to Aworka?
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2010, 11:33:21 pm »
Talk about over complicating a very simple procedure! ::) ;D

Chris @ Aworka

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2010, 08:09:54 am »
Slumpbuster... Aworka has all the features you list, except...

You can only print worksheets for all jobs on a day, not per round. However, if you have multiuser enabled, you can print separate worksheets per user per day.

You have not said what reports you run, but Aworka currently has a summary of your financials, showing total income for each month for each round and expenses for each month in each of your categories.

You can download your data at any time (and put it on a stick if you want to).

Working offline isn't possible, but will be soon (modern web browsers already have the capability to store data offline and resync with the server when available, I just need to make use of it in Aworka).

Extra features not on your list? I suppose the biggie is multiuser access if you need it. If you work as a team, each user has their own login and access to their own jobs and expenses, which can be allocated and coordinated by one master/admin user. Smartphone access will be another big feature, but that's not quite ready...

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2010, 08:36:10 am »
Yes i can see many benefits.

The expense is not great, and if you do a simple cost benefit anaylsis you win hands down.The people with paper or excel are luddites.

I'm pretty much a one man band but have a huge customer base (for me) and debt reconcilliation is a big issue.I bank my cheques daily but have to remember to knock them off.I down load my bank account as an excel spreadsheat and have it in the window above my programme open at search and knock things off as i go.

The less time i can spend on admin the better.The fewer mistakes i make the better.

I hope a few sign up with you.One issue i think you will find is data export.