The Jester of Wibbly

FAO the a workers
« on: March 31, 2020, 10:19:11 am »
Seen a couple of window cleaners out while working myself.  They had been wearing a facemask.   I use gloves and sanitiser gel.   

Do any of you use facemasks?
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Rob.Hall

Re: FAO the a workers
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 10:26:18 am »
Why....
I dont see anyone.
Only through windows as people wave to me  like im royalty..🤣

Dry Clean

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 11:15:26 am »
Nope, it would be silly going out if you're going to get close enough to the public to need a face mask.

Dave Willis

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 11:18:55 am »
I think there’s a few about but they wear three pointed hats too.

G Griffin

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 11:24:03 am »
Nope, it would be silly going out if you're going to get close enough to the public to need a face mask.
So you can control the public too?
What if you get one of those now famed lockdown walk ups that approach you when you're working because their window cleaner is a week late?
Do you toss your pole on the floor (ooh err) and back away shouting 'get back, get back'? 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NBwcs

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 11:26:39 am »
Again, contradictory advise out there about masks. Heard a doctor giving her personal advise on the radio and she was against them as they move about which encourages you to touch your face which is a good way of catching the virus. Don't wear one and leave your face alone was her advise to the general public.

Dry Clean

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2020, 11:30:23 am »
What if you get one of those now famed lockdown walk ups that approach you when you're working because their window is a week late?
Do you toss your pole on the floor (ooh err) and back away shouting 'get back, get back'?

Its your cleaning method that's the problem Griff.

G Griffin

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 11:40:33 am »
What if you get one of those now famed lockdown walk ups that approach you when you're working because their window is a week late?

I can't remember how to clean a window, Dryo.

Come on, I've set you some homeschooling questions; why don't you answer them?
How do you prevent the public getting within two metres of you when you're out in public?
Or are you one that only cleans windows in the woods?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Missing Link

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 01:56:04 pm »
How do you prevent the public getting within two metres of you when you're out in public?

It's easy, and even easier when there's hardly anyone about.

You've not been out of your house yet have you? ;D
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

dd

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 02:01:42 pm »
So you wear a face mask every time you leave the house?

P @ F

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 02:18:05 pm »
Once the masks get moist the virus can get through anyway ,
I must say that today has been a joy , smiling people , no knock backs , yet !

I reckon they all watched Chris Choi on telly last night  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Dry Clean

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2020, 02:40:00 pm »

You take measures Griff, for instance if there are kids playing in the back garden you don't just barge in, similar if you think the house is occupied then you make it known that you are there and that they need to keep their distance and so forth.
But what your stupidity fails to grasp is that these measures aren't to stop you or others from getting this virus, if they where the majority of the population wouldn't still be working, they are to slow it down, we are all going to get it a some point, all we can do is try not to all get it on the same day.

G Griffin

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2020, 02:49:42 pm »

It's easy, and even easier when there's hardly anyone about.

You've not been out of your house yet have you? ;D
No, not this week.
I'm self isolating; you're supposed to do that in your own house.
It might be easy but tell how you do it or how you'd do it if it happened.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2020, 02:50:52 pm »
I'm not leaving the house so I don't have to.
Can anyone answer me?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2020, 02:53:52 pm »

You take measures Griff, for instance if there are kids playing in the back garden you don't just barge in, similar if you think the house is occupied then you make it known that you are there and that they need to keep their distance and so forth.
But what your stupidity fails to grasp is that these measures aren't to stop you or others from getting this virus, if they where the majority of the population wouldn't still be working, they are to slow it down, we are all going to get it a some point, all we can do is try not to all get it on the same day.
We've achieved that.
Is it over now?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nathankaye

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2020, 03:35:29 pm »
You can catch it through the mouth, nose and eyes!

So its a little pointless unless your covering the entire face really.
I think its the same mentality of using vision in your water.  Vision adds bubbles so in theirs and the customers eyes, your are cleaning!
If i wear a mask, i am safe and the customers will let me work  ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

richard connett

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2020, 04:13:37 pm »
No face mask , why would anyone want to get hysterical  if your not going near anyone.
I’ve seen people walking across fields or driving on their own with a face mask on!! Perhaps they wear them in their gardens too? I’m not saying the threat isn’t real but that is madness

swanson

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2020, 05:13:58 pm »
No
Don’t wear one pointless

G Griffin

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2020, 05:21:58 pm »
Record day: 381 deaths.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dry Clean

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2020, 05:25:48 pm »
I'm not leaving the house so I don't have to.
Can anyone answer me?

Yes, stop being a self righteous buffoon and realise that its not hard for an experienced shiner to work away without coming into contact with others, most of my customers are still out working and the ones who aren't seem to have enough sense to keep out of my way.