ftp

Re: where can i buy a gutter vac?
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2009, 06:07:04 pm »
Thanks wally, don't know how you did that.

Simple enough idea and probably safer than a diy spike. For twelve quid It might be worth popping in the old toolbox.  :)

windowashing

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2009, 06:30:49 pm »
How can I get a picture of the agitation tool please?
When I click on enlarge I get a massive picture of a van roof.

Have to say those prices are brilliant
I am sitting here wondering the same thing ftp. even saved the pic and still cant see it ???

Ian, i'm suprised at you, I thought you were a techno-whizz

I've got an add on for firefox that lets me change the size of any online image by holding the right mouse button, and then scrolling the wheel to zoom pic in/out..  8)

Window Washers

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2009, 06:58:29 pm »
How can I get a picture of the agitation tool please?
When I click on enlarge I get a massive picture of a van roof.

Have to say those prices are brilliant
I am sitting here wondering the same thing ftp. even saved the pic and still cant see it ???

Ian, i'm suprised at you, I thought you were a techno-whizz

I've got an add on for firefox that lets me change the size of any online image by holding the right mouse button, and then scrolling the wheel to zoom pic in/out..  8)
CAN YOU SEE THE TOOL THEN ? if you can can you snip it and put it up for us to see  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

ftp

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2009, 07:02:29 pm »
Err, page one Ian on this post.

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2009, 07:05:47 pm »
thats the sort of thing I need but bigger as looks like they will clog within mins as soon as wet weather is here
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

windowashing

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 07:30:16 pm »
Add on for firefox and thunderbird:

http://imagezoom.yellowgorilla.net/

Easy image resizing whilst browsing.

ftp

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2009, 08:09:09 pm »
Eh? It's just a scraper Ian, not a nozzle.

mark bowditch

Pressure Washing and Maintenance
http://www.grimeforce.co.uk

matt

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 09:10:42 pm »
ref the 1200 W motor

i spoke to a guy a while back who had 1 from Wicks, its a 1400 W and he swears it does the job well

he does ground, first and 2nd floor gutters with his

i think he said the vac cost him 70 quid

i have looked at them in wicks and they look well built, but its the suction that i dont know about

matt

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 09:13:25 pm »
oh and the DIY site has a forum for vac's ;)

Rogue Trader

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 09:15:52 pm »
I am impressed with the polar brite offering and as i too am in the market for a gutter vac i will give this serious thought , especially for the price , my only thought with gutter vacs is how effective are they in unblocking the u bend between gutter and down pipe??

L.J.Thorpe

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 09:41:31 pm »
i am in south lincs  close to norfolk and cambs borders
if any of you chaps who sell these things want to give a demo of your products then i have at least 3 blokes who are intrested ,me most of all simply because i think it is the biggest load of old toss i have ever seen
my e mail on profile
feel free to prove me wrong
i have properties in mind
if your kit can do them you have a sale

p1w1

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2009, 10:37:20 pm »

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009, 12:12:45 pm »
Yes sorry about the situation with the larger images need to speak to my Web site wiz!!

We are working on  a rigid Vacuum pole 5x5 hopefully in time for Windex, so all who have purchased a polarbrite system, will be able to upgrade.

As for Demo's yes we can to the guy in Cambridge.

ftp

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009, 12:35:30 pm »
Well done Craig - more than one way to skin a rabbit so they say. Early days obviously but I would be a bit worried about the strength of that adapter angle piece with the weight of the hose.

Re: where can i buy a gutter vac? New
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 01:00:24 pm »
Yes sorry about the situation with the larger images need to speak to my Web site wiz!!

We are working on  a rigid Vacuum pole 5x5 hopefully in time for Windex, so all who have purchased a polarbrite system, will be able to upgrade.

As for Demo's yes we can to the guy in Cambridge.

If you have a rigid pole - at a sensible and affordable price - you've got one guaranteed customer here.

I like your gear. And I like the way you respond to people. I'm sure that you must be impressing others here as well.

Just an idea for the pole. I'd suggest to make it in 1.5 m lengths and 0.75 meter lengths.

Make your cheapest one (2 x 1.5) + (1 x 0.75). And then make lengths available individually as the need arises.

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009, 01:03:55 pm »
With the thinest section of pole left in, its fine, no problems reported yet.

And we field tested this as well as changing the spec in development.

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2009, 01:09:11 pm »
Thankyou wally, i shall take that on board, I have a meeting next week regarding this.

By working on a rigid Vacuum pole by no means are we admitting any defeat on the retrofit system as for many this will be/has been ideal, however i think to have a choice would be great, while being mindfull of people having different budgets.

Regards

Craig

Window Washers

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2009, 03:22:01 pm »
i am in south lincs  close to norfolk and cambs borders
if any of you chaps who sell these things want to give a demo of your products then i have at least 3 blokes who are intrested ,me most of all simply because i think it is the biggest load of old toss i have ever seen
my e mail on profile
feel free to prove me wrong
i have properties in mind
if your kit can do them you have a sale

come have a go on myine and see for yourself, I will even let you clean out my gutters  ;D leaves on the trees are starting to come down  ::) I must have the cleanest gutters in the world had them cleaned about 5 times this year so far lol

mark dew

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009, 03:35:43 pm »
Thanks wally, don't know how you did that.

Simple enough idea and probably safer than a diy spike. For twelve quid It might be worth popping in the old toolbox.  :)

To make the picture or web page bigger or smaller just press:
'Ctrl' and -
or
'Ctrl' and +

or hold down 'Ctrl' button and scroll the mouse wheel.  :)