Moderator David@stives

Re: Where are you, and how did you get there?
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 09:56:31 pm »
I havent got any where near 1200 customers but the ones i have got are quality.

I have retired from the tools (again) with my new role gaining new work. It is near impossible to work whilst marketing your business the right way.

I am in 2 minds at the moment whether to push and really go for it, or just consolidate. the latter being the best option for my stress levels.

My ambition is to have a manager running things within 12 months.

How did i get here ?    A--    by working my bu tt off fot the last 10 years, it nearly killed me, was it worth it ?  I dont know yet , i will tell you in a few years.

Dave

gary evans

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2007, 06:14:38 am »
Dave

Same here, i,m trying to do both & am missing cleaning contracts. Got to go in early for job 0615 work all day, then manage tha business from 3. But i would not give up, been offered £25000 cash + full time job. Turned it down straight.

I,m looking at large contracts at moment for big fix, priced up £850 - £900 a month last week, fingers crossed that i get some back.

Do you do cleaning contracts aswell.

Gat to go.

Gary

Rob_Mac

« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2007, 07:26:50 am »
Gary

Sorry we never managed to get that cleaning done for you at Tean, timing and our commitments - on the day we went it was locked and I wasn't sure I'd even got the right house.

Rob ;D

gary evans

« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2007, 02:38:04 pm »
Rob

No probs, must have been covered by somebody not heard anything back.

Looking to expand this coming year, so if you hear of anything not suitable etc. give me a call.

Gary