pat mitchell

tenement stair cleaning round
« on: May 31, 2013, 04:36:32 pm »
Hi.

I'm in the market to sell part of my tenement stair cleaning round. The work brings in around £1800.00 per month with loads of room for expansion. I'll introduce the company that buys the work to all my customers and show them round the round prior to them taking over if required.

The work is mainly located in the New Town and Morningside/ Bruntsfield areas of Edinburgh. Almost all the customers have been with me for over four years and are all reliable payers. The unreliable ones were weeded out years ago.

I'm selling to give me more time to concentrate on my window cleaning round and would consider a swap for a window cleaning round in the Lothians.

I'm not interested in renting out the work, having it paid in installments or taking anyone on to work the round till i sell it. I'm looking for around £6000.00 for the work which is pretty well industry standard for this amount of business.

feel free to phone me on 07790338886. or go to www.mitchellclean.co.uk or email me direct on mitchmoz@googlemail.com

Cheers

Pat.