LWC

Re: £3000....what would this buy ?
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2008, 10:06:23 pm »
It is interesting to see how everyone has there own particular favorate bit of kit .

yes thats right, but youhave to know now that i am only one that is right, the rest of them, especially tennet clean has no idea what theyre talking about  ;D

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2008, 10:06:32 pm »
I am going to convert to wfp as after seeing it done I am won over !   After selling my car I would have about 3 grand , what system and van would be best for the money ?  I would need 3 seats as I have 2 sprogs  ;D thank you please .

Do you have a steady flow of work?

Can you afford to lease equipment and van. It's an alternative worth considering from a tax point.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2008, 10:09:06 pm »
hi mate if you want a static system i can help you out ive got every thing you need to get you out working all you would need is a van  will give you a ring if you are intrested .
You not selling up are ya dave ?
no mate its a mate of mine whos asked me to try and sell his set up , theres a 300 gpd ro unit booster pump di vesel ro unit would be fitted with new filters and membranes , flojet pump hoses 24ft facelift pole only used a few times , 18 ft extender pole , handheld tds meter  water tank , lesiure battery 2 month old , charger and other bits that i cant remember , its a ideal starter set up and can be seen working .
Thanks dave , but gonna have to sell the car first for some cash , but I will give you a tinckle  ;D
ok whenever you are ready mate
where theres muck theres money