Klean07

£5 for all of this!!
« on: November 05, 2010, 05:18:12 pm »
Done an area today where some of my custies have shown me a printed sticky note size flyer from another wc offering windows back, front and conservatory for £5. Just said contanct Pete on a mobile number. I can't compete with that as those custies are priced at £10 or more. Damn cheek I say!!!
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

clearlyclean

Re: £5 for all of this!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 05:21:14 pm »
ring him up and ask him if he wants to work for you,he gets a fiver and so do you LOL. Dont think he will last sounds like he is desperate.

cozy

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 05:21:51 pm »
ring him up and ask him if he wants to work for you,he gets a fiver and so do you LOL. Dont think he will last sounds like he is desperate.

;D ;D ;D

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 05:28:51 pm »
clearly - what a cracking answer...   ;D ;D
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Klean07

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 06:07:24 pm »
Good answer yes. But anyone who advertises themselves without a landline sounds suspo to me anyway. So I'm not worried.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

landy2

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 06:13:05 pm »
its all down to how many house he does on the estate you can still make good money on low priced work if you have loads of them no traveling

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 07:13:09 pm »
It's amazing how folk that charge less than someone else is always wrong ::)

Come and talk dirty to us!!!

geefree

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 07:14:13 pm »
He will make a  £5 job of it too, so i wouldnt worry too much, if if takes any of yours, it wont be long before they are ringing you again.

;)

mikecam

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 07:15:02 pm »
It's amazing how folk that charge less than someone else is always wrong ::)

How nany more post do you reckon before ..dole,beer, sierra is mentioned ?!!!

john tomkins

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 07:18:51 pm »
Hey Klean that'll more than likely be "port hole pete" although a few months ago he was doing them for £3.50, he must be going up in the world.

martinsadie

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2010, 07:24:05 pm »
He will make a  £5 job of it too, so i wouldnt worry too much, if if takes any of yours, it wont be long before they are ringing you again.

;)
hes not forced to be a carpet cleaner  ;)

dave.e

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010, 07:31:32 pm »
Done an area today where some of my custies have shown me a printed sticky note size flyer from another wc offering windows back, front and conservatory for £5. Just said contanct Pete on a mobile number. I can't compete with that as those custies are priced at £10 or more. Damn cheek I say!!!

Hi mate i know that chap you were right is name is pete and he well known round here if you go up to him he will not talk to you and when he knocks on doors to collect payments he just stands there with his hand out and will not speek to anybody. you have got nothing to worry about i know customers that use to pay him not to do windows because thay were worse when he had finished. dave

ps he drives a green rover hatch back with ladders.

john tomkins

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2010, 08:13:47 pm »

Hi mate i know that chap you were right is name is pete and he well known round here if you go up to him he will not talk to you and when he knocks on doors to collect payments he just stands there with his hand out and will not speek to anybody. you have got nothing to worry about i know customers that use to pay him not to do windows because thay were worse when he had finished. dave

That's the chap :o

G Griffin

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2010, 08:29:00 pm »

That`s a handy car for a window cleaner.
Not a good idea putting your mobile no. on a leaflet, if you won`t talk to anyone.
Unless he communicates by text. Text-a-quote that`s a good idea. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dave.e

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2010, 09:36:50 pm »

That`s a handy car for a window cleaner.
Not a good idea putting your mobile no. on a leaflet, if you won`t talk to anyone.
Unless he communicates by text. Text-a-quote that`s a good idea. 

i think he gets sombody else to answer the phone.