It dont have to be jetted.

Marcus...

macmac

Re: Where can i get a Salmon Brush
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 08:15:26 pm »

pure-water

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 10:55:53 pm »
Seeing as you live not far from Kings Lynn, you could get salmon products from Stratfords on the North Lynn Industrial Estate.
They cost about £5.00 + vat for the B1058. (Pictured)

Hope that helps.
Martin

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 11:27:39 pm »
 ;) I thought you said Salmon Brush-ty...  :o

Quite a few people were looking for him once as well  ;)

Sorry! I don't know... it's late ::)

NWH

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 03:51:59 pm »
Seeing as you live not far from Kings Lynn, you could get salmon products from Stratfords on the North Lynn Industrial Estate.
They cost about £5.00 + vat for the B1058. (Pictured)

Hope that helps.
Martin

That is a good brush that 1 in the picture,when you jet those 1`s your better off placing jets high in the brush.Measure out the width by counting across the bunches of bristles,pick the 1 you want to take out either side and pluck them out with pliers you should have a clean hole in which to drill.Make sure that you do this at the top of the brush as this will act as an overhead spray but the water will still be retained within the brush so it won`t go everywhere,if you jet these brushes in the middle your find that it won`t clean aswell as the brush drys out quick with it being mono.With the jets being above the bristles but within the brush the bristle stay constantly wet making it much better to use,i`ve just jetted 1 today actually.

RPCCS

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 03:58:01 pm »
try aquatec in West Lothian they do mail order 01506 854962
Cheers Rich

MNWC

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 08:07:12 pm »
That is a good brush that 1 in the picture,when you jet those 1`s your better off placing jets high in the brush.Measure out the width by counting across the bunches of bristles,pick the 1 you want to take out either side and pluck them out with pliers you should have a clean hole in which to drill.Make sure that you do this at the top of the brush as this will act as an overhead spray but the water will still be retained within the brush so it won`t go everywhere,if you jet these brushes in the middle your find that it won`t clean aswell as the brush drys out quick with it being mono.With the jets being above the bristles but within the brush the bristle stay constantly wet making it much better to use,i`ve just jetted 1 today actually.

Cheers for that NWH

Have you got any pics of your diy brush & do you know the weight of it at all. ie is it the same as a vikan of simaler size or more like the superlight

Cheers
Marcus...

NWH

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 08:19:03 pm »

Cheers for that NWH

Have you got any pics of your diy brush & do you know the weight of it at all. ie is it the same as a vikan of simaler size or more like the superlight

Cheers
Marcus...

Hi Marcus,that brush in the picture is really light for an 11" half the weight of a vikan.It what i call a true mono brush it`s totally different to a vikan mono or similar,the bristles are crinkle mono and beleive me hold next to no bits or dirt.I`m no good with the pic thing at the moment i`m waiting for my step father to show me,what i do is count 6-7 storks of bristles in from right and left and pluck the whole stork out with pliers as you`ll know how to do,make sure that you jet at the top of the brush it should only leave you a jets width from the top of the brush if you go straight in through the holes that you now have once removing the bristles.Don`t go in the middle with the jets cos you have to pull to many bristles out to get a true direct jet of water,it`s a really dense bristled brush way more bristles than any other mono by pulling loads of bristles out your defeating the object.With the jets at the top it`s so so easy to rinse on as you`ll see,when you`ve done it your be buying me flowers and chocolates lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-*

MNWC

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 08:32:49 pm »
Cheers fella !