« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2013, 04:13:24 pm »
obviously they do

Re: Why so little response
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2013, 04:19:26 pm »
Can you have a word with adm .. that links not working  :P

nice-n-white.co.uk

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2013, 08:17:32 pm »
You can charge as little as yur happy to work for or as much,remember too little and your doing a lot of work for very little,too much and your scaring off work.I worked it out you will.Good luck.
Craig Slight from nice-n-white will help you out,if not, know a man who can.

Roger Oakley

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2013, 08:26:16 pm »
Can you have a word with adm .. that links not working  :P

It won't not allowed on here  ;) but seen you have joined the other forum.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2013, 08:44:18 pm »
Roger

Thanks for the nod on the work the other day. Never came to anything but cheers anyway.

Rob ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 08:46:59 pm »
Roger

Thanks for the nod on the work the other day. Never came to anything but cheers anyway.

Rob ;D

No problem, was that the blockbright thing? Morrisions ?

Rob_Mac

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 08:53:07 pm »
Yes that was the one, spoke to Mark and he gave them my number but I couldn't get there till the Monday.

It was only 4000sqm - we could have finished it on time for them (would have been done in two days)

I don't know who they used but it wasn't me, A shame really as I have a guy going down to Rustington Sainsbury's tomorrow, finishing off some work we started last week.

The Sainsbury's is being refurbed because of the Morrisons going up

Rob ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2013, 09:05:48 pm »
Yes that was the one, spoke to Mark and he gave them my number but I couldn't get there till the Monday.

It was only 4000sqm - we could have finished it on time for them (would have been done in two days)

I don't know who they used but it wasn't me, A shame really as I have a guy going down to Rustington Sainsbury's tomorrow, finishing off some work we started last week.

Rob ;D

I don't know who they used either, Mark is a good bloke so if you have anything over the Essex way, might be worth bearing him in mind as he has the kit as well.

Busy your end? One more to do this week, then some test pieces on some furniture for a golf club down this way to be ready for Tuesday.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 09:12:44 pm »
I'm getting a lot of enquiries - always quiet for us January. had a really strange one today. Smallest job I have ever had. Not going to say too much on here because it could turn out to be a nice little earner. Let me get the job out of the way tomorrow and I will give you a call.

You couldn't guess this job but if I tell you it is no more than 20cm2 - just to keep you interested.

Rob ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 09:20:17 pm »
I'm getting a lot of enquiries - always quiet for us January. had a really strange one today. Smallest job I have ever had. Not going to say too much on here because it could turn out to be a nice little earner. Let me get the job out of the way tomorrow and I will give you a call.

You couldn't guess this job but if I tell you it is no more than 20cm2 - just to keep you interested.

Rob ;D

Okay I should be home around mid-day just a small job myself tomorrow no frozen taps permitting.

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 10:30:23 pm »
Ah that came from you Roger ... Power C ... 

Blast Away

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 10:43:56 pm »

Rob ;D

Only 4000? 'kinhell Rob! 2 days? Is that just rinsing them or many men giving a proper clean with surface cleaners too?

Rob_Mac

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2013, 10:47:29 pm »
That would have been three men full clean, could probably do that with two men, 500 per man over two days - ten hour days.

Modified - those figures don't add up - 500 is a normal day, can easily step up to the thousand per man if needed!

That H & M and Thor are brutal!!!

Cold in St Austell Lee??!!!

Rob ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2013, 10:49:42 pm »
We did that 18000 sqm in five days with six men

Rob ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2013, 11:03:31 pm »
It's been a bit chilly but nothing like up north.

You must struggle for water at some jobs?

Rob_Mac

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2013, 11:08:37 pm »
It's the bane of my life Lee.

I can empty my tank in 45 minutes - just under 1500 litres and the Thor will empty its tank in half an hour.

A large part of my costs is paying for hydrants - the work is so visible that we always get curtain twitching.

If I  only filled up a couple of times a day I would chance it but if I turned up outside your house, with two vans every half hour and hour you would notice it, especially if it went on for a week or two!!

Rob ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2013, 07:11:33 am »
Ah that came from you Roger ... Power C ... 

Yes I gave him a few numbers that might be able to do it in the time scale etc

BDCS

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2013, 09:19:26 am »
Will someone e mail or text me the other one please