cleanworld

Health and Safety Policy
« on: June 30, 2005, 11:08:24 pm »
Hello there!

I'm drafting a health and safety policy for my new cleaning company.  Does anyone have one I could take a look at for reference?

Thanks,

Office Fresh

Art

Re: Health and Safety Policy
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 11:23:35 pm »
I paid a company to do mine. I do understand it's expenditure but i think it gives your company more of a professional look.

gaza

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 08:36:34 am »
TRY WWW. ASSETSKILLS.ORG I used it on one customer so far very good responce to it. very pro looking,bit expensive and it needs updating every year but for the real pro look carnt be beaten. its worth every pound if you have loads to write.

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

ianharper

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 10:02:20 am »
Hi

Barclays bank do a set of computer programs that has a health and safety part.

Respect

ian Harper

Jake

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 08:29:52 pm »
Officefresh

Try this link to a pdf document, on page 23 is a sample H & S policy that you can easily use. The rest of the document is very useful as well. Hope this helps.

Regards....Jake

http://www.freesafetycheck.co.uk/HSEPolicy.pdf
Exeter, Devon

dustycorner

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 04:32:29 pm »
Hi Ian's

Is right about Barclay's software package it cost £20 per month on direct debit.

Cheers Mark

ccbell3

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 09:39:08 pm »
Hi Jake,

Thanks for the website, it is very  useful.  Am currently in the process of buying a commercial cleaning franchise and am tied up with investigative work prior to signing the contract so all the help I can get is very much appreciated.

(especially as I was an IT Manager in a previous life, which won't really help me within the cleaning industry!!!)

Cheers.
Linda