Daria Taylor

which prochem should i buy?
« on: September 15, 2009, 12:54:30 am »
hey everyone,

due to some interest from clients in our packages, most of our clients would like us to privide a carpet cleaning service as well as general cleaning, so we decided to invest in good machine and get full carpet cleaning training, our prefered choice so far are prochem, however as i understand there are various ranges out there i.e galaxy etc, so can you please help us out and suggest which are best for both upholstery and carpets, we looking to spend between 1000-1200.

Thanks alot for your help
Dash

Darren O

Re: which prochem should i buy?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 11:58:01 am »
At the very least go for the powermax and you will have to buy the heat & run heater at some point thats another£400 if you have only about a £1000 to spend try ebay.

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 11:55:29 am »
Try contacting your local supplier and see if you can arrange a demonstration or trial loan before you buy.

eduardo

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 09:02:26 am »
Hi Dash,

I bought a Prochem Steempro 2000 with the basic hose+ extension, wand and stair tool.This is great for both residential and commercial work. You do not need to buy the water heater initially as most homes do have hot water for yo to use.I would suggest you buy the upholstery tool(metal one) as this is useful.

As for the course I would suggest you go on it as it is free with a voucher you get when you buy your machine.

Good luck,

Eduardo

PS. Do not be tempted to economise and buy a Rug Doctor or similar. They are Ok, but long term you will do well with a Prochem!
" When there is nothing to do, there is always cleaning to do!"

Daria Taylor

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 12:31:25 pm »
Hi eduardo,

Thank you for your advice, we have already purchased Prochem Steempro Powermax with heat and run alon with stair tool and double jet wand.

Good luck with your business

dash