davep

Steameasy
« on: August 07, 2006, 01:21:26 pm »
Hi, does anyone have a Steameasy, if so how do you empty the dirty water tank all the way?  The tap is about an inch from the bottom and tipping it doesn't really work..

gmccleaning

Re: Steameasy
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 12:54:15 pm »
had my steameasy 3years now sorry to say thats the only way, when i tip it most of the dirty water gets out , just remember to put some bleach or disinfectant in the dirty tank and leave the lid open.

George GMC CLEANING

davep

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 01:21:46 pm »
Thanks Geoege, i use a giant sponge to soak up the end, not nice though!   What size pump and vac do you have and do you get good results? 

gmccleaning

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 02:49:57 pm »
vac + pump went last november within 1week of each other, craftex got me new pump70psi & vac  2stage £330 + vat for the 2 , work very good  no complaints ,used as back up now just got prochem cheyane 100psi + 2 3stage vacs.

George GMCcleaning

davep

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 03:11:39 pm »
Ta george, im just starting off and am using one as bit skint just now, will upgrade as soon as poss..  I have done my carpets and a couple of friends.  They weren't too dirty to start off with althogh the water was black at the end.

I did the NCCA training but am worried the machine just won't get results from paying custys?

gmccleaning

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 03:18:27 pm »
i think it would be safe to say we all started off with little csah flow (cash flow whats that  ??? ???)What chemicals do u use ( i use craftex + extracta ),

George

davep

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 04:03:38 pm »
I used Prochem stuff, the carpet mate pre spotter 1st, then crystal green..

Any thoughts?   ???

gmccleaning

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 01:54:20 pm »
have not used prochem chemicals yet .what are the prices like in liverpool ,my prices are no where near the ones advertised on this forum. have u got a van, one of the best adverts u can get.

George

davep

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 03:30:56 pm »
Hi, no van yet.  I am just in the process of geting some leaflets made, ads in parish mags.  I can get the gear in my car but i know thats the last thing i want to turn up in. 

I need to use any profits made for a better machine (ninja?) and then a small van. 

Any tips for starting out?

You can email me direct if you don't want to give your secrets away!   

dpower@blueyonder.co.uk