Johnny B

Window Cleaning Round For Sale - Dartford
« on: February 10, 2011, 11:09:23 pm »
As above.

I have a window cleaning business for sale.

The work is situated just outside Dartford, in New Ash Green, Darenth and Stone.   

It consists of around 50 customers, turning over approx £420 per month.

The work is well established, and can be proven by examination of my books. The sale is due to a change of personal circumstances, although the round is still being worked until a buyer can be found.

I am looking for £2000 for the business, which excludes any equipment.

Many thanks for looking,
John.

Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

scottjennings

Re: Window Cleaning Round For Sale - Medway
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 07:49:29 pm »
hi

just looked at your post. Interested in the work as i have some work in the area

was wondering whether you worked this with wfp system and if you would sell 700 pounds worth?

scott

Johnny B

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 02:42:06 pm »
I am 100% trad, so if I were to sell some work to you, it would be your choice as to the way you want to do the work.

The work in and around Strood has now been sold, but I have some more work which I will be selling within the next 3 or 4 months.

Watch this space.

John.

Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

scottjennings

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 05:31:27 pm »
Ok mate,

I will keep looking but feel free to call me when you are ready to sell some more.

my number is 07551646564.

scott

Johnny B

Re: Window Cleaning Round For Sale - Dartford
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 02:38:25 am »
As stated above, my work in Strood has now been sold, so I am now looking to sell my Dartford round.

Thanks for looking.
John.

roundbuilder

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 11:50:47 pm »
is this still for sale??

Johnny B

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 01:55:27 am »
Sold.  :)

John