bumper

Re: lets be honest
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 06:14:24 pm »
i looked at some customers houses windows and they were clean so i didnt clean them coz they might of been a right mess so just collected them instead no complaints easy week ;)

SB Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 06:34:04 pm »
i looked at some customers houses windows and they were clean so i didnt clean them coz they might of been a right mess so just collected them instead no complaints easy week ;)
;D ;D

Slash

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 06:56:46 pm »
I think if people checked their results in direct sunlight especially when it's hot before they left ,they would'nt be so sure ;D
I usually rinse alot more to prevent this occuring ;)

traps7

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 08:18:48 pm »
Yep, just rinse more, especially on hydrophobic is it? The panes that repel the water as apposed to curtain.

keyser soze

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 08:32:24 pm »
wfp in direct sunlight is pants . been wfp 8 years and this week a lot of the windows look a right mess . cleaned my front windows every day this week {facing the sun } just to see how they dry . and i wouldnt pay me . water is zero, rinse like a loony but still crap nresults . but no complaints or cancellations from custys so im not that bothered as we dont get too many scorching weeks . so my advice to all you tradders that are happy is stay trad .and all you wfp guys who think it is better than trad you are kidding yourselves .

TOTALLY  AGREE ....  funny i the only complaints i get is wfp...funny thing is there are a lot of guys on here blind to  the fact it isnt as good as they think but i go back to many jobs later when dry to do insides and i can see that it isnt brill but looks good when wet

gary999

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 08:58:13 pm »
i get the odd pain in the arse window but its the same hot or cold.
wfp isnt a perfect system but used correctly its pretty close,its handy that
the windows have been drying so quick  if you have any issues i guarantee
they have been there all the time just use your head and work round them

rosskesava

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 09:19:02 pm »

TOTALLY  AGREE ....  funny i the only complaints i get is wfp...funny thing is there are a lot of guys on here blind to  the fact it isnt as good as they think but i go back to many jobs later when dry to do insides and i can see that it isnt brill but looks good when wet

I did a job yesterday which is always insides and out. Because it was warm and sunny, the outsides were already dry when I did the insides. I only saw one run down one window (that had come from the frame) that had left a streak. Apart from that, spotless.

I think to many who use wfp think it's a very quick brush and rinse and on to the next window and in minutes, the whole job is done. Problem is, being 'fast' becomes a habit but with the assumption that a good job has been done. It's then onto the next job and the mind is on the cash rolling into the till.

I've seen wfp windows cleaners doing houses at incredible speeds and I've also seen the results.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

keyser soze

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 09:32:16 pm »

I did a job yesterday which is always insides and out. Because it was warm and sunny, the outsides were already dry when I did the insides. I only saw one run down one window (that had come from the frame) that had left a streak. Apart from that, spotless.

yes but that one run makes the difference in my eyes . think that the amount of wfp who think they have done a good job and when they have left they have 1 run. it ruins it . no matter how good you think you are how would you know till dry. where trad you leave it dry and you know its good.

I think to many who use wfp think it's a very quick brush and rinse and on to the next window and in minutes, the whole job is done. Problem is, being 'fast' becomes a habit but with the assumption that a good job has been done. It's then onto the next job and the mind is on the cash rolling into the till.

I've seen wfp windows cleaners doing houses at incredible speeds and I've also seen the results.

tam north

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2012, 11:01:00 pm »
First cleans are the key to wfp. Always spend the time to clean throurghly and rinse every part of frame and leave glass to last.

Had cases were ive even had to get cussy to open hoppers and get ladder up and clean behind seals ,although takes time at first ,get this right and every clean there after will be a breeze.

rosskesava

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 01:44:40 am »

With morals like that, you'll be rich before you know it.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2012, 07:55:22 pm »
It's April 1st; It's Barry Mallett! Need I say more?  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

G Griffin

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2012, 09:09:47 pm »
Wor Lass did our windows on Thursday; I'm sat right beside a South facing one; and it's perfect.

And she was sat right behind you, as you typed  ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

matthewprice

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2012, 09:15:57 pm »
when i first started i thought i was doing well a good scrub and a quick rinse,o dear not good found that i had to slow down the rinse and up the flow much better ;)

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2012, 07:41:23 am »
It's April 1st; It's Barry Mallett! Need I say more?  ;D
hes a sharp one is that gold ;)