roundbuilder

Re: How much do you pay your canvassers?
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 10:00:49 pm »
I am shocked you have put that on here to be honest mick, and you have the gall to come on here and have a go at me in the past.... We are not all crooks...

I'm being honest gd. What is wrong with that. I always payed back the cancelations and replaced work, im just stating i said anything to get the deal as would any salesman in sales industries as i have done loads so don't see your problem there why are you shocked?? I couldn't give a monkeys what you think I'm happy as lary now with my business and the fact my family don't go without and all my work is regular. with sales all I had was stress.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 10:07:01 pm »
So because I work on my own I am a loner? I am happy working on my own and so are my many customers, if you were only stating that you pay that why were you bragging about ripping other window cleaners off?

The simple reason people dont have their own canvassers is they dont need new work everyday, they just need to add to their round.

I am sure the window cleaners you ripped off will be happy to know you used the money to set up your empire!

It will come back to haunt you one day, karma is a bitch...

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2012, 10:08:25 pm »
So if you always payed back the cancellations why would you take on dodgy deals? Makes no sense, just causing yourself problems....

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 10:11:12 pm »
I have worked in sales for over 20 years and saying that all dodgy salesmen do it is no excuse for doing it yourself. There are alot of very good proffessional salesmen who dont have to resort to doing anything to get the deal. If you are good at your job there is no need....

roundbuilder

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 10:22:28 pm »
So because I work on my own I am a loner? I am happy working on my own and so are my many customers, if you were only stating that you pay that why were you bragging about ripping other window cleaners off?

The simple reason people dont have their own canvassers is they dont need new work everyday, they just need to add to their round.

I am sure the window cleaners you ripped off will be happy to know you used the money to set up your empire!

It will come back to haunt you one day, karma is a bitch...
Why you so bothered about me I don't give a poo your up north I'm down south I'm a cleaner your a canvasser..
As for me ripping cleaners off Ask them gd I dont care. Ian wicks( window washers) clear magic I never ripped them off  Always replaced the dropouts and money, I only canvassed for 6 odd firms and 3 of them were recommended from clear magic Steve so as for ghosts I don't have none I did a good job just decided And learnt how much work there is out there so gave it up and built myself up and I won't stop building until I'm massive, I didn't do fake calls or charge more under price others etc..just tryed it on with 1 offs and 2 monthly's and I normally got found out about them anyway hence having to replace them after.

roundbuilder

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 10:23:48 pm »
I have worked in sales for over 20 years and saying that all dodgy salesmen do it is no excuse for doing it yourself. There are alot of very good proffessional salesmen who dont have to resort to doing anything to get the deal. If you are good at your job there is no need....

O m g have a day off..I don't care..you bite at anything lol...boring.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 10:26:57 pm »
Lol its you thats biting cos all you have done in last two months is have a pop at me, different when the table is turned isnt it...

Just for the record I couldnt give a fig who you are or what you do....

roundbuilder

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 10:28:13 pm »
Lol its you thats biting cos all you have done in last two months is have a pop at me, different when the table is turned isnt it...

Just for the record I couldnt give a fig who you are or what you do....

Praise the lord

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 10:35:04 pm »
Does it hurt when you dont get the last word? Lol

ben M

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2012, 10:43:24 pm »
half time!  ;D

Pure Glass

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 10:52:02 pm »
What was the point of the post?

Mick-thanks-a tenner. George, two cleans.

Thank you both for your contribution

Steve

Crystal-clear

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 11:13:11 pm »
fight fight fight!  ;D

PURER CLEAN

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2012, 12:05:11 am »
X 6  ;)

i canvass for myself & its worth at least x 6 to me  ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2012, 01:19:27 am »
now now girls play nice, Mick have you been taking your pills, George I am speaking to your care tomorrow to up your medication.

you guys will not win a super hero custom bickering  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)