Lee Burbidge

Gardiner releases a wfp system
« on: March 09, 2012, 06:37:37 pm »
Read www.windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk for the exclusive interview with Alex Gardiner on its new wfp van mounted system. And its well cheap too for a MIRA crash tested system. I promise you, you will buy loads of these!!!!

Its so cheap you can build up a fleet of window cleaning vans much faster!! More vans, more work, more money!

The system will be retailed through GrippaTank.

Lee GLS

Re: Gardiner releases a wfp system
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 07:20:35 pm »
Where am I supposed to read about it, I can't find anything on the link

rg1

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 07:26:55 pm »
Nor me ???
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

Frankybadboy

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 07:27:34 pm »
+1

rosskesava

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 07:39:01 pm »
+2
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

ben M

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 07:48:21 pm »
+3

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 07:58:52 pm »
Where am I supposed to read about it, I can't find anything on the link

Soz - its in April issue of WCM. It is a real detailed interview and one that you will find extremly useful.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 08:14:29 pm »
How on earth can you view a mag that you have already viewed? I'm registered, but can't find where to view it or log in.

The April mag isn't online yet?

rosskesava

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 08:18:58 pm »

Soz - its in April issue of WCM. It is a real detailed interview and one that you will find extremly useful.

So..... how do I read it? Thanks.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 08:20:30 pm »
How on earth can you view a mag that you have already viewed? I'm registered, but can't find where to view it or log in.

Great, your registered. When the issue comes out April 2nd, a link will drop into your email account. Tomorrow I can announce that we are looking at trying to improve the viewing experince and are looking at making it easier for you guys to read the mag. For example we are consdering a memebers only are in order to view the magazine :)

http://youtu.be/sjJbP0Kd68I  in the mean time, this youtube film will show you whats in this issue :)

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 08:34:49 pm »
I had to register a different email address to read the latest mag again. That doesn't make any sense.

You posted this :

Read www.windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk for the exclusive interview with Alex Gardiner on its new wfp van mounted system. And its well cheap too for a MIRA crash tested system. I promise you, you will buy loads of these!!!!

Its so cheap you can build up a fleet of window cleaning vans much faster!! More vans, more work, more money!

But you can't read it yet?  ???

rosskesava

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 08:38:42 pm »

Sorry but second time of asking.

So.... how do i read it? Thanks.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 08:41:50 pm »

Sorry but second time of asking.

So.... how do i read it? Thanks.

See my post above explaining. email me at lee@windowcleaningmagazine.co.uk if you are short of an issue and I will send it to you.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 08:45:03 pm »
I had to register a different email address to read the latest mag again. That doesn't make any sense.

You posted this :

If you are regsitered the link will drop into your account 2nd April. It will be well worth the wait, I promise. Here is a teaser video from youtube that tells you what else is in April's edition
http://youtu.be/sjJbP0Kd68I

But you can't read it yet?  ???

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 08:56:11 pm »

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 09:09:35 pm »
I'll wait and speak to Alex when I see it on the Gardiners site, pointless telling us something 4 weeks before we can read it. This is the 21st century we are used to getting things right away.

>:(

Dougaldum

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 10:11:45 pm »

Dougaldum

ben M

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 10:15:59 pm »
http://youtu.be/sjJbP0Kd68I
what a waste of time ???

lol whats up? Can I help you with anything?
yes that link was a waste of time
yes rubbish and nothing regarding gardiner releases a wfp system!!!!