steve rix

Re: stupid custy
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 09:06:37 pm »
to be fair to the customer wfp is crap  ;)
Yes, and with being ladders banned now they really dont have much choice at the moment do they!!!   :)
I would love to know where you get your stupid ideas from!! Ladders banned? Don't talk daft

Paul Coleman

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 08:00:34 am »
I have just remembered another one, wasn't even the householder, just some bloke calling at the house to take in the post because the people were away. Told me I was a f......g conman

I don't get into arguments about it any more though that could have wound me up.
If they start querying my method, I just suggest they do a search about in on the internet and if they are still doubtful, I suggest a few key words that they can enter into a search engine.

g.brookes

steve rix

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011, 05:29:17 pm »
If they ban ladders going into a nice safe job like coal mining!!

Londoner

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2011, 05:34:41 pm »
I have just remembered another one, wasn't even the householder, just some bloke calling at the house to take in the post because the people were away. Told me I was a f......g conman
:o thts a bit much vince! was you on a rough estate?  ;D
Me? do rough estate? no I wasn't, and yes he did wind me up.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011, 10:52:06 pm »
:o thts a bit much vince! was you on a rough estate?  ;D
Me? do rough estate? no I wasn't, and yes he did wind me up.
yeah i know what you mean vince theres some idiots out there mate  ;) by the way i was only joking with you mate! i hope you didnt take offence?  :(

regards

george

andrewlefkas

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2011, 08:08:23 pm »
I have had to explain a few times to interested customers ,I include the point that the water Im using is actually a lot cleaner than bottled water they pay for in shops and as most do on here I always ask them to ring me if they are not happy bunnies and I will come back and sort problem .I have had to go back once so far in two years of WFP-that was to some leaded windows but never a problem after that. I have got quite a few custies who only want WFP becuase of how clean windows and frames are left plus some who dont want windies climbing on their tiled roofs and so on. I do miss hanging on by my fingertips as I inch along a dormer window then the thrill of climbing up over roof to do other side ,it always got the adrenaline going especially with the odd near slip ! ;D

Spruce

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2011, 08:17:15 pm »
So Doc, what was the outcome with this customer?
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Bay View WCS

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2011, 01:57:49 pm »
I quoted a new custy yesterday and she asked 'how do you clean em?'.  I told her with a pole and pure water that will dry perfectly clear.  She said 'I prefer the old way as I'm a bit old fashioned'.  I said 'do you really care that much as long as they are cleaned; plus, you're getting the frames and doors cleaned too'.  'Good point' she said, 'can you do them now?'

Sorted  ;D

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2011, 02:39:31 pm »
I quoted a new custy yesterday and she asked 'how do you clean em?'.  I told her with a pole and pure water that will dry perfectly clear.  She said 'I prefer the old way as I'm a bit old fashioned'.  I said 'do you really care that much as long as they are cleaned; plus, you're getting the frames and doors cleaned too'.  'Good point' she said, 'can you do them now?'

Sorted  ;D

good response there mate, i think i'll say that next time someone questions my working methods!

Bay View WCS

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2011, 08:19:35 pm »

Sorted  ;D

good response there mate, i think i'll say that next time someone questions my working methods!

I also had one fella who was asking why not trad- I said that he wouldn't question his garage on how they fixed/serviced his car would he!- as long as they did a good job for a fair price he wouldn't really care 'how' they did it at all- the end job is the main thing.  He agreed and is now a regular.

I could have gone into great detail with both custies as to the intricate workings of WFP/pure water etc (and I do when asked) but the end result is what matters to most people and I was just pointing that out in a polite way which seemed to work.

Or I could've just said that ladders are banned  ;D

lcwalker

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2011, 09:35:28 pm »
I had a customer ask once and when i explained she was fine i just tell them they have been cleaned with filtered water they will dry spotless,but i do think it would be handy just to have an information leaflet on wfp just to give them, they can read up on it if they like

jouk45

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2011, 10:14:04 pm »
for the ones who complain about the windows  still being wet, just say, do you take your windows in when it rains, leaves them baffled  ;D

Spruce

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2011, 11:24:00 pm »
for the ones who complain about the windows  still being wet, just say, do you take your windows in when it rains, leaves them baffled  ;D

;D ;D ;D
I love it!
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)