PureClean Window Cleaning Ltd

Re: my yahoo email has been hacked
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2011, 07:43:17 pm »
apparently making your password all uppercase makes it impossible for software to crack

craig mcneil

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2011, 07:45:16 pm »
apparently making your password all uppercase makes it impossible for software to crack

Don't believe everything you hear...

S

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 09:01:19 pm »

Their are websites on the internet that offer peoples web based email passwords, for a price.
I think it is done, by sending the victim an email, the email is opened. Somekind of cookie goes back to the host, from your web based account. With your password details.  Very easy,  with the right software and codes, I guess

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 09:30:48 pm »

Not doing so well lately are you?  ;D
Disappearing website, amongst other things, and now this.

I've pointed that out recently as well.

I reckon there's a massive cosmic conspiracy against Ronnie for some misdemeanour's he's done in his past!  ;D

not to mention the poor bugger getting his brand new van nicked a few months ago..
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Davo

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 10:22:31 pm »
I get loads of junk mail for thingy enlargement products, dont know how to stop em.

If anyone has any pointers it would be greatly appreciated, plus ive spent a small fortune and non of em have so far worked.

Mark

Paul Coleman

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 10:43:37 pm »

I reckon there's a massive cosmic conspiracy against Ronnie for some misdemeanour's he's done in his past!  ;D

not to mention the poor bugger getting his brand new van nicked a few months ago..

Yes I do remember that.  Wasn't going to mention that though.

mikecam

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 12:32:00 am »

I think there has been a conspiracy against Ronnie (and and i don't even know the guy), someone must have hacked his account and posted a load of diatribe from him in the for sale section. Luckily for Ronnie, and for the manners of us all the admin of this site spotted it and removed it. Poor guys had it all lateley, house robbed, business records gone,website gone. He's a tribute to the working man trying to get on if i've ever heard of one.
I never believed for a minute that he would call people "a pleb" or "a fool" when all they where after was buying some work. And as for justifying charging 20x per clean for work for sale, well like Ronnie himself says,,"i aint selling any work". Although it would be 20x for the calibre of his work !! Chin up Ron, keep battin on, don't let them get you down. I'm rooting for you !!!!!

Londoner

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 06:43:18 am »
the virus came in on an email you opened. Anyone who opens the emails you are sending out will also get infected.You weren't hacked. There are loads of these viruses going round.
The very first thing you want to do is look at your contacts list because thats what it is using to send out the emails. Go through and edit each address, put an "X" infront of each one. When you send a message using that address you have to just manually edit out the X.  Otherwise, about once a week you will get a list of error messages saying the virus has tried to send out a load of messages but they all failed because the address was wrong.

ronnie paton

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2011, 08:53:21 am »
mike

dont talkabout something you know nothing about, the posts on a topic on the for sale section were down to under hand emails stating he is just starting up.

and it would nt suprise me if the fool was something to do with it but if thats the case its very sad.

so mike untill you know what your talking about it may be best to leave it alone.

landy2

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2011, 09:15:01 pm »
dont involve me in your problems with your email  s

i read what you said on my link and just did not reply to them as i did not want to drop to your level

ronnie paton

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 09:48:18 pm »
landy your right lets not continue on here if you like you can ring me!!

like i said to mike he has no idea of how low you dropped, so instead airing on a public forum ring me and we can discuss your dodgey emails

landy2

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 09:52:09 pm »
what emails are you on about the ones asking for work for sale i asked other cleaners for work for sale and nobody as come on here going on like you and they too are on this forum

so to me end of that matter

ronnie paton

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2011, 09:57:14 pm »
pretending your some one else ie not a window cleaning business already is low and under hand in my book ???

if it was straight you would of said by the way its landy im interested in some work for mate when i questioned who you was instead you pretending to be a new starter???

to me that smells....just be honest it gets you far.

has for my price 20 x a clean, this is how i see it.

every business has a price i would nt sell for less  i know how good my work is. now i t doesnt bother me either way that s why i havent advertised "work for sale" but every one has a price.....every businesss has a priceand that is what i "stated to you"!!!!