Goldfinch PCS

Fireman Sam t3Vacs
« on: July 14, 2009, 11:49:27 pm »
"This is it!" The words once uttered by a musical GENIUS. Now, I too have to say the same about this beauty of a machine from the stable of the Alltec Dreamweavers. Three Vacs, Switches and Gauges to make the Boeing 747 jealous, variable pump, topped off by a vibrant colour, not grey, not pale blue but HOT! Red with some extremely sexy black lines. Tinted tank covers, stylish front wheels and a light smooth gliding feel.

Now I had to get my pic next to this one, sadly it's owned by a Professional CC who demanded to have a real machine. I will have to wait for a while to get my paws on one in gold.

Anyone own one of these and can leave some feedback?

Are they really entry level truck mount killers?

Anyone knows the lucky owner of this master piece?  ::)

I saw it last, earlier today while on a course at Alltec. The owner was due to collect it then.
Goldfinch PCS
0800 612 9244
LTT PROmite(Altec) Member of - IICRC
www.goldfinchpcs.co.uk

John Kelly

Re: Fireman Sam t3Vacs
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 08:10:34 am »
Looks very smart. I'm afraid its the same old argument. An electric motor which hasn't got any physical drive connection cannot compete with a petrol driven blower. On paper the figures may be similar but once the wand hits the carpet the blower keeps on sucking just as hard whereas the electric vac does not.

Thats not to say that portables, especially one as good as that aren't great because they are and do an excellent job. But they will never be as powerfull as a engine powered machine.

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 09:42:49 am »
Hands off Goldfinch ;D ;D ;D I believe that's mine, due to arrive today! I'll let you know how I get on with it.

Looks good actually, not sure whether I should actually use it or just show it off ;D

Joe H

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 12:25:23 pm »
Looks nice in that colour but I have to agree with John Kelly.

I still own a 3 x 3 stage vac Scorpion from Solutions. It is now my "spare" machine as I also own a Prowler as supplied by John Kelly. And there is a big difference - and there should be because there is a big difference in price too.

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 12:58:24 pm »
As far as I see it, it's a step in the right direction for my growing business and I won't be belittling single or twin vac machines, that's just pathetic!

It wouldn't make business sense for me to be buying a TM at the moment as most of you would agree, I know that TM's are more powerful and unless you own a Titan, you've still got a lot to look up to ;D ;D ;D

Goldfinch PCS

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 09:45:55 am »
I must say I agree with Mr Day, I am thinking of a truckmount as well, but the way things are at the moment I will reconsider next march after the next main budget.

These machines have a suction meter on them and when I watch the test, I notice what Alltec has been talking about for some time, when the third pump is switched on there isn't much difference in power but the air flow increases significantly. Now I guess Alltec's stance on airflow not power is winning and it also makes sense.

I think these machines are excellent and now the Ninja has a true competitor, plus with this machine all the vacs are inside, nothing hanging off the handle.
Goldfinch PCS
0800 612 9244
LTT PROmite(Altec) Member of - IICRC
www.goldfinchpcs.co.uk