lesnagles

Business for sale (Harlow)
« on: September 08, 2004, 12:18:03 am »
Lots of work surplus to requirements would sell for 3 times its value ie £1500 costs £4500. Will split if required . Training given. Could sell in tranches over a period of time.

andy

Re: Business for sale (Harlow)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 02:58:12 am »
how much of period of time are we looking at?
ill be interested!

WavieDavie

Re: Business for sale (Harlow)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 12:35:39 am »
Hi Les and welcome to Cleanitup!

As you haven't yet filled in your profile, I can't mail you direct, and I've found that folk new to the site don't know too much about the Instant Message system, or that they might have a message waiting for them, so I'll put this direct to the boards.

As on every website, be wary about anyone offering to buy or sell anything at all. If you're able, can you find out more about them? Chat to mutual contacts, check out their feedback on eBay for example? On this site you would be able to look through their previous posts to get an idea of how they present themselves. If you click on a poster's username, to the left of their post, you'll be taken to their profile and you can check their previous posts from there.

Some prospective buyers act as a middle-man and sell your round on again - maybe you might be able to get a better price for it elsewhere. Have you considered the businesses for sale or biz opportunities section in your local paper, Exchange & Mart, perhaps Ad Trader http://www.adtrader.co.uk/grouphome.php?group_id=6721&trader_id=6711 you key in your postcode and it tells you how close each ad is to you.

All the best and I hope you get the price the round is worth.
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk