davidh

wfp systems
« on: August 08, 2004, 11:58:35 pm »
can anyone let me know if the reach and wash system is worth the money? or are there other systems on the market that do as good a job but for less money, are you paying for the name or are you paying for a quality product? :-/

WavieDavie

Re: wfp systems
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 03:18:35 am »
Hi davidh,

Check out this thread . . . http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Equipment;action=display;num=1091891787

Use the "search" facility at the top of the page to hunt down more wfp topics. Read the "Welcome Message" on either of the window cleaning boards.

Have fun getting to know the board/s, and, once you've done a bit of research, you'll be much better informed and can head off in whatever direction is best for you.

Have you been on the "Tools" for some time, or starting from scratch?

All the best - enjoy.
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

davidh

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 01:59:22 am »
thanks Davie for your info, i've been window cleaning for around 20 years cleaning mainly early morning work, shops etc, i do a lot of climbing work hence the question regarding wfp systems, i came of my ladders a couple of months back and smashed my elbow up so i'm not climbing at the moment, well not hights anyway. With the new climbing rules coming in  later this year i am doing a bit of research into to the wfp systems. I don't want to get ripped off you know what it's like some people may get to hear about these new climbing laws and decide there's money to be made and some fella who's trying to earn a living gets ripped right off . How long have you been window cleaning, are you a veteran like me.  8)

Denis

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 07:28:33 pm »
There is an alternative to the reach and wash system
you get an excellent quality system at half the price,but more than anything else you get good support and a sensible price for components to maintain your system

The Waterfed Pole System.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 10:55:15 pm »
Denis I'm in the market for a system can you ring me on 07881 675 328 Rob McLean