PCNW

Round For Sale - St Helens
« on: September 09, 2009, 08:49:39 pm »
The final rounds are now for sale. They are cleaned using traditional methods . The three rounds i kept for myself are up for sale due to progression in my other business
Three Fornightly rounds worked traditionally with a combined turnover of £1518per month including a monthly round with a turnover of £140 so far with oppurtunity to purchase extra £700 of work on this estate
All work is compact with good prices in an area covered by window cleaners so work is hard to come by. Establsihed for nearly 7 years there are good loyal customers who are good payers using cash or cheque.ill  Houses mainly consist of semi detached houses located within a 2 mile radius. Great oppurtunity for start up cleaners to aquire an established round to build upon. 
New work recently canvassed and cleaned valuing £100per month
Turnover of £1600+ per month from 8 days a month cleaning
Asking Price  £15000 ono

Email for more details. If interested i will introduce new buyer to customers and assist were possible in handover
dmj.guest@hotmail.co.uk

Will consider taking initial deposit of £12000 with 10 monthly payments of £500
Final amount payable : £17000

Alternatively may take initial payment of £1000 for monthly work (£153pm) with 12 monthly payments of £60
Final amount payable : £1720

Sale includes set of three tier ladders - Two ettore wc pockets and belts with two buckets, applicators and sqeegees
8 microfibre cloths and ladder clamps - One yellow bucket displaying Wc`S AT WORK sign
Would also come with experienced hard working employee who is well known to the customers and would carry on cleaning if required

ian1972

Re: Round For Sale - St Helens
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 12:29:01 pm »
thought some1 trad would of had your arm off by now

PCNW

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 01:41:29 pm »
The turnover is always increasing as ive found some good estates to canvass
Turnover per month is around £16500 nowand still increasing. Maybe they are shy to ask the wife about spending that amount of money  ;D I know my missus would be asking questions if i was spending the money for her new car

ian1972

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 03:02:13 pm »
not a lot of people have that kind of dosh knocking about i am avaraging picking up around a extra 5 custys a week so not doing to bad there still work out there.had thompson round ere other day saw your add in the last 1 you get much out of it?