cleanqueen

Domestic cleaning
« on: September 16, 2014, 12:37:44 pm »
Hi, I do a tiny bit of domestic cleaning for one person, I got this by chance & I am happy with this. I would like to help my daughter set up a little cleaning business for herself. Can anyone please advise me the best way to get new clients.
Thanks.

Tadgh O Shea

Re: Domestic cleaning
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 01:29:21 am »
Hi, I do a tiny bit of domestic cleaning for one person, I got this by chance & I am happy with this. I would like to help my daughter set up a little cleaning business for herself. Can anyone please advise me the best way to get new clients.
Thanks.
Hi cleanqueen, send me an email to info@jskcleaning.ie  and i will share a few secrets with you on how your daughter can develop plenty of new business if she is serious about offering cleaning services, to turn customers into clients you have to offer them something thats different to the norm.

max_clean

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 07:11:10 am »
Hi cleanqueen :),
first of all best wishes from Max tech and warmly well come you and your daughter to the field of Domestic cleaning.

me and my crew were on this field for many years and and alwasy well come the new comers to the field.
i wold love to help you .you can catch me by visiting my website which is   http://maxtechcleaners.co.uk/

i be waiting for your reply  :).
thanks ,
max.

cleanqueen

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 10:30:46 am »
Thanks, any other offers of help would be appreciated.   ??? ;)

R&G Cleaners

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 01:46:35 pm »
Hello,

I know of a company who are into helping people set up their business, from company registrations to website designing, to marketing etc.

They are very good at what they do. You can contact them at atmondsltd@gmail.com

Hope this helps
Warm regards

Richmond Ayisi
Owner
R&G Cleaners

Mobile: +447826786546
Email: Richmond@randgcleaners.co.uk