Spot On cleaning

Prochem Steempro / Extracta scrubber deluxe
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:23:21 pm »
Steempro single vac machine, had new in Aug 05 and used once only, 5m hose. Complete with single jet stainless wand. This machine will accept in line heater should you need instant heat To buy new £1495 plus vat would equal £1756
See their website for more details

My price  £600 no offers 

Ideal for business start up, or for back up machine. Polyethylene body for lightness

Also Extracta Scrubber Deluxe bought new in Aug 02 and used Twice. Never had much commercial work so reason for selling as well as having a new truck mount.
To buy new is  £980 plus vat would equal  £1151  Is orange in colour. See their website for more details

My price   £375  no offers

Any takers

Dave   Spot On Cleaning

gort

Re: Prochem Steempro / Extracta scrubber deluxe
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 12:53:03 pm »
Hi can you tell me if it would be possile to put 2 x 3 stage vacs in the steampro and what area are you in.

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 01:30:01 pm »
I don't actually know the answer to this one, but i would think yes as the motor dimensions should be similar. I have changed motors on my extracta machine so have some idea about their size. Some 3 stage vac motors are Lamb amateks. A person with a certain ammount of mechanical skill would not find this hard to do. When i first took the Extracta excel apart, i could not believe how basic machines are, and the prochem is easier still as the tank hinges forward so i am told.

I live in Newport, South Wales

Dave

gort

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 04:44:29 pm »
Hi I am up in Manchester what arrangemnets could we come to? Can you let me know what tools come with it. I also have a extracta ex but it is becoming very heavy to move around.

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 05:21:25 pm »
I suppose i could meet you half way in services etc. The two hide a hose tools i have are the six inch one which needs an internal hose repair which i can sort out as well as the small upholstery one. They're well used but still working. If you had the machine at £600 you can have these for £20 each. The machine is yellow/blue in colour, polyethylene body. Used once only as i've got an excel.

If you are interested, cash would be required. Fully working with instruction manual. If you need it running, you can bring a generator. No lesser ammount will be accepted.

Dave

andy east sussex

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 05:07:34 pm »
have you sold it if not can you let me know i have money waiting

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 06:26:33 pm »
Still for sale. Marvellous oportunity

Dave :)

gort

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006, 09:48:22 pm »
I think I will have to check tommorow if i can put an extra vac in I will ring Prochem and let you know

nextline cleaning

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 10:09:12 pm »
hi

is the steempro still available, i have sent you an email.

cheers
Nextline Group Cardiff

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 04:11:38 pm »
Steempro still available, as well as powered scrubber, Extracta deluxe, used 2 times only. May keep this if no takers to run with my truck mount after conversion. Problem opening e-mail so apologies to those people who have sent them

Dave

the red carpet

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 05:10:47 pm »
keep the scrubba there brilliant, if you paid all that money for it and have had so little use out of it you would be mad to sell it for that price i use mine daily.

and get great results using the excell, if your using one with the power of a t/m behind it thats gotta get some unbelivable results.

clifford

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 05:11:49 pm »
are u a franchise mate? just interested because we have a company called spot on cleaning here in north wales!

do you have a slogan by any chance?

cliff

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2006, 05:48:50 pm »
Red carpet,

If you use your scrubber every day, can i ask why you are selling one? Do you know what pressure it will withstand? I've been told up to 500psi. Any ideas?

Dave

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 05:55:08 pm »
Cliff

No we are not a franchise mate. When i started in 2002 i said to my wife what do we call ourselves?  Quick as a flash "Spot On Cleaning" Great i thought and original encompassing what our work would be like.

Over the next couple of months i saw Spot On this, Spot On That, Spot the bloody dog etc. Still stuck with it now. We don't have a slogan either

Do you know much about the other company?

What part of Wales are you from? Can you speak the lingo? We will be on holiday in prestatyn in August. Look forward to it. We are from Newport Gwent right at the bottom.

Dave

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2006, 06:31:23 pm »
Gort

I have somebody local coming to see the Steempro tomorrow. If it does not go and you are still interested, i will let you know.

Dave

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 05:12:21 pm »
Steempro now sold.  :) :) :) :) :)

Only Extracta scrubber deluxe left. Would cost you £970 to buy new + vat on top. Used twice only, immaculate condition.

Must Go

Dave

clifford

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2006, 10:39:08 pm »
no  dont really talk the lingo mate

were based in rhyl nwales,the company here i dont really know anything about!there slogan is spot on cleaning spot on price! and i thought it was catchy???????what u think????

when ya down in prestatyn u will have to let us know maybe meet up 4 a drink....

cliff

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 10:52:44 am »
Thanks Cliff, i'll have to let you know. I am surprised you don't speak the lingo. When i started high school in 1977 i was made to take the subject for two years, and everybody with the exception of one or two dropped it.

The children today are made to take it until 16 and are brainwashed into thinking that you need it to work in Wales. Not wishing to offend a fellow Welshman, but i think this is wrong, and the time they spend having this rammed down their throat, just to satisfy a small dominant pro Welsh langauge group of people, they could be learning something practicle. Newport is an area of limited potential nowadays despite what the figures show.

Don't get me started about what i think about the assembly cliff.

Speak to you again soon

Dave

the red carpet

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2006, 09:14:42 pm »
hi dave,
just noticed your reply about me selling one of my scrubbas, the reason im selling is i have two and only have one machine i would not be without one use mine daily on domestics.

sorry but i havent got a clue what pressure you can use it up to, i only use 100psi so havent pushed it. why not ring extracta and ask there a friendly bunch im sure they will tell you.

md_cleaning

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2006, 09:26:36 pm »
Would an alltec advantage run a de luxe? Your price is good but dont think my machine is compatable with it, extracta machines have a pwer point on, my alltec machine does not.
Dave