I have posted a poll here, you may wish to participate and/or express your views on the matter.
Kind regards,
Arthur

garyj

But Arthur, its a waste of time. This forum is owned and maintained by a supply company who aren't going to change the rules whatever the outcome.

Leave it alone, things are pretty lax on here anyway and Express have been tolerent of most abuses. We still get to hear of all the new releases in the machine and chemical world. Advertising isn't banned, but when its rammed down your throat month after month everyone gets annoyed. I think the advertising by one company on here has been counter-productive anyway and has actually lost them customers.

There are 'special' places for manufacturers to advertise on the other boards, but they have to PAY to use them, and hardly anyone reads them anyway!!

Gary,

There is no clear policy that is the problem, if it was in place we would not have been seeing those blatant advertising posts, which are not doing any favours anybody…

I posted this poll to attract more attention not to try to tell moderators how they should run the forum…

Kind regards,
Arthur

garyj

There is a very clear policy on advertising and what you can and cannot post. You even 'signed' an agreement before you or anyone else was allowed onto the forum.

Log out, and then have a look at the policy which only appears on the log-in page.

You are right again, Gary   ::), just I have never bothered read T&C  :-[